• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Getting Past the Barrier That Leads to Ganon's Castle

*This contains spoilers*

We all know that there is this barrier outside the Temple of Time that prevents us from going into Ganon's Tower. In order to make the barrier go away, you have to go through the temples and and collect the pieces of the toc. Is there a way to get past it without going through the other half of the game? Now keep in mind that once you awaken Zelda and leave the ToT, you can't go back until you do your duty. If we were able to skip this barrier, not only will it be a cool glitch but it will be the best sequence break in WW. You will skip half of the game which will be a speed runner's dream. My question for you guys is are there any special techniques to get past this barrier? Have you tried to do this yourself? Here's a video that might give us an idea.
[video=youtube_share;E2vaLf6lLtM]http://youtu.be/E2vaLf6lLtM[/video]

S

shiningravion2

As far as i'm concerned, no there isn't unless you gameshark. But why would anyone really want to skip a chunk of the game? that means less heart containers, probably a whole lot of glitches and no mirror shield, Etc. Plus you can't progress any farther without the hookshot.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i'm concerned, no there isn't unless you gameshark. But why would anyone really want to skip a chunk of the game? that means less heart containers, probably a whole lot of glitches and no mirror shield, Etc. Plus you can't progress any farther without the hookshot.

Mainly for speed run purposes, glitchy madness,fun, ect. Can't progress without the hookshot? YouTube don't fail me now!

[video=youtube_share;AQCVun58ZeE]http://youtu.be/AQCVun58ZeE[/video]

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Yes, getting past this barrier would be essentail for Speed runners everywhere. Many WW speedruns actaully take a bit of time and has yet to be any BIG glitches that progress you far into the game. Though there are many glitches that help a lot (Private Cabanna Glitch for example).

that video is INSANE, but i would still try to do the temples though because after getting the masters sword i immediately get the spin attack because its really fun and cute

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
To answer everyones question no. I tried an action replay and I went as high as I could with the leaf and as far to the right and left as I could and nothing. The barrier covers all of the overworld until you break it. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom