• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gerudo

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
We don't know that Nabooru never becomes a sage on the CT just because Ganondorf didn't get the ToP. Rauru awakened as the Sage of Light without the Triforce being stolen. So did whichever sage it was that was reincarnated into Kapora Gaebora. The only reason that Link had to go through the Spirit Temple to awaken Nabooru was because Ganondorf placed a curse on it to keep the Sages from awakening. So if Ganondorf didn't get the ToP, I think we can assume Nabooru and all the other Sages awakenned.

We don't know that Nabooru never becomes a sage on the CT just because Ganondorf didn't get the ToP. Rauru awakened as the Sage of Light without the Triforce being stolen. So did whichever sage it was that was reincarnated into Kapora Gaebora. The only reason that Link had to go through the Spirit Temple to awaken Nabooru was because Ganondorf placed a curse on it to keep the Sages from awakening. So if Ganondorf didn't get the ToP, I think we can assume Nabooru and all the other Sages awakenned.

Not really....I don't remember it saying anywhere in OoT that Ganondorf had to have the Triforce to put a curse on the temple, He does with the Great Deku Tree so I don't see why he couldn't just put one on the Spirit Temple.

If it does say that he had to have the Triforce (I can't remember that much from OoT) to do it please show me a quote.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
In the CT, Link was sent back before he had done any adventuring. Nabooru still has free will, and probably still hates Ganondorf. She never became a sage. End of Story.

Dude I counted that as a possibility and it seems you missed something above. Nabooru still hates Ganny but the rest of the Gerudo who love Ganny would revolt even if Nabooru tries to stop them. They'd simply march on without her or kill her. Again it's simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom