• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Gerudo Fortress

I was just wondering If any of you have gone through the entire Gerudo Fortress without getting caught... because they always seem to get me. :( I'm not saying its difficult, but I can never do it on my first try.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I usually manage it, but if it's a while between each time, I tend to forget where that last guy is hidden, so I got caught today cause I forgot that *that* guard I was supposed to kill :P

I know how to avoid them, and I just did go through it in OoT3D without getting caught, but if I get lazy or impatient I sometimes goof up. And sometimes it's just bad luck or bad timing and they turn right when I don't expect them to XD

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
If I'm not carefully or in a rush I will get caught. If I take my time I usually manage to get past them all without getting caught. This last time I played 3d I managed to get by them all without getting caught. Obviously I took my time :) lol

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I came close to being caught mid-battle today cause I was playing on the bus and some woman who took the seat next to me managed to almost close my screen with her huge handbag :S thankfully it didn't close all the way and I managed to open it and jump away before the gerudo guard did that knife-capture move :S

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I usually don't have a problem getting past the guards, but the leaders sometimes get me.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm pretty sure I have yet to get through without being caught. Although, I try to get myself caught right away, as I got so used to being caught I find I can better orient myself from the cell than from the entress to the fortress. :P

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
i never had a problem with it, all you need is the following:
1. Bow with full arrow quiver
2. Hookshot (or Longshot assuming your playing the game in the right order)
3. Epona (for afterwards)
you will also need to practice z-targeting (it will help during the prison guard fights)
If you do those and you dont run out and shake you bum in the gerudos face then you should be fine.(just be careful)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom