• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

S

Serenade X

I am SerenadeX I want to join the server to get ideas about building structures in Minecraft and also because i want to try out the Hyrule world

L

lilcthelegend

Hi! My username is cakehead--I thought I should join because a mysterious masked man told me that if I didn't join your server as a member, he would cause the moon to fall in 3 days! (Just kidding, but I thought it would be a fun experience to see all of your new and improved works--you guys are really awesome!) ;)

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
My username is Shabazzle, and I'd like to join the server because Hyrulecraft is awesome, and the folks who built it must be really awesome too :3

C

Claradwor

I am Claradwor i joined so i could see hyrulecraft in its multiplayer glory and stayed because i got attached to the community after a series of misadventures

S

Shippee1120

I'm shippee1120, i've only been playing Minecraft for a few weeks now but i find it really fun and i'd like the chance to get more experience playing and just have an awesome time.

J

JKap1214

Hellooo, im Jedimaster1214 (in minecraft of course :P) and id love to help with Hyrulecraft with details, planning and et-cetera because i grew up on Ocarina and know the locations of ALL the details of all the dungeons, and would just like to help with the details. :)

As proof, id like to just leave these here: :P

2012-07-25_22.47.50.jpg2012-07-25_22.48.40.jpg

If the Dev Team doesn't need help, I can provide professional feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'm wulfiedude14, and I want to help with Hyrulecraft because I think it's one of the coolest ideas ever and I just love the server.

Y

yosifui0

im yosifui

reason i wanna be here is cuz a friend made me come play but really i just wanna build a maze full of lava traps to kill friends

B

brandonbingo

my username is brandonbingo and i want to join the server because i love zelda frachise and i respect other online and wont cause any problems with other people and because i saw the video of the hyrule world of minecraft on mincraft planet and it absolutely outstanding

C

cant_reach_food

im a huge fan and always will be of zelda and its hard to believe what you guys have done so i would be the honored one to be able to play on the server: mc username: cant_reach_food

54noah

I'm 54noah and I was already a member of the server before 1.3 came out. I was out of town and away from computers for a week, and now it says "outdated server" I always had a lot of fun surviving and being with other people and I want to continue to do so. I'm just confused...

G

gymnast86

Lol why did i not see this until now. My name is gymnast86 and i would love to join because i love the gengame community and playing with the people who are a part of it

wait? is the server in this whitelist mode now or is it only open to Admins for the "hyrulecraft construction yard"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom