• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GenGAME Minecraft Server Registration Thread!

Hi, my name is Mrpowerbadger and I want to join the server because I love Zelda! It has got me through some tough times and this would mean so much to me.
Minecraft Name: ProGamerWinn (my friend made that name)

X

xamad51

Username: xamad51
I would like to join this server to possibly help with ideas for HyruleCraft, as well as the server itself.

J

jbut711

Hello I am jbut711 (ign jbut711) i would like to join this server as a die hard fan of the zelda series. if there are any openings i would gladly help with any building necessary. i am a respectful player (anti- troll grief spam language) and love to explore and build. again i would love to play on this server.

M

MrFrozilla

Hello! My username is Aleckm It'd be cool if you let me in because I'm fly like a G6 also I helped with the Minecraft build off you guys did. Oh btw you may know me as Shadowninjix! Thanks for looking over this!(:

S

Slendy

I would Please like to become a member the server is amazingly awesome
!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mm2plz

Hey, this is mm2plz. I've been playing IndustrialCraft² on my own server as of recent.

I am a VIP to HyruleCraft, I still have all of my order information if needed. I would like to be promoted back up to that rank. :)

Glad to see the server back in 1.3!

Jedizora

:right:
I would enjoy becoming a member of this server. I am very good at building and exploring. My minecraft username is jedizora.

N

Ninjakitten

hi, my name is dooger213 and i would like to become a member. id say im a pretty cool guy, very chill. not a big fan of huge constructions , but i can make a modest house look extravagant. oh and i love legend of zelda :D

J

jckrocks

i want to join because zelda in minecraft, do i need to explain it to you?

username: jckrocks

N

neo3132

im neo3132 and i should join because when i have an idea i can make some pretty cool stuff and if anyone would need anything i would be able to help them with anything from building somethin to just basic questions.

Z

Zaralink

Hey, Zaralink here. I wanna join the server cuz its fun :), I was a member before, and I had a good time.

A

Artision

Hello, My IGN is Artision
i am applying for member status on the GenGame server.
i want to join this server because i have been meaning to for quite a while now, and i finally got the chance.

L

lilcthelegend

Hi! My username is cakehead--I thought I should join because a mysterious masked man told me that if I didn't join your server as a member, he would cause the moon to fall in 3 days! (Just kidding, but I thought it would be a fun experience to see all of your new and improved works--you guys are really awesome!) ;)

M

Mirroth

Mirroth

i want in mostly for Hyrulecraft, but i also like to see what other people build and maybe help out

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ryuujin

MC Username- RyuujinJokka
I would like to join the server to help in anyway i can to any of the projects that come along, like HyruleCraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom