• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Mafia Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I just realized, because of the inactivity in the section during the new year, we never had a 2015 Scummy Awards. Should we do it a little late, or just nah?
Best game: THEBESTZDMAFIA
Best theme: THEBESTZDMAFIA
Best mods: LG and Johnny for THEBESTZDMAFIA
Best 3rd party: Tristan for THEBESTZDMAFIA
Game that should totally be played again: THEBESTZDMAFIA

I did them for you you're welcome now give me my awards :cool:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm guessing no, but will we be able to sign up for a micro and macro game at the same time?
So, we decided you can, but you can't have both games go at the same time, and you can't have one of your games immediately following the other unless there's no other games to go. So, if you have a macro game going and a micro game is about to queue, another micro game is moved ahead of your micro game. Then, if your macro game finishes and the next micro game is your game, once again your game is moved down a spot. But you can queue for both (when I get the queue up)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can we have a blacklist for players? Not naming names but there are certain people who completely ruin the games for me and they shouldn't be allowed to play if they keep spamming and not contributing anything at all.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Can we have a blacklist for players? Not naming names but there are certain people who completely ruin the games for me and they shouldn't be allowed to play if they keep spamming and not contributing anything at all.

Going to play devil's advocate here: I think that could be up to the discretion of the mod hosting the game.

Also, when can we start hosting micro/mini games? @Johnny Sooshi

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Going to play devil's advocate here: I think that could be up to the discretion of the mod hosting the game.

I'll talk to Jamie about Blacklisting players. I'm not sure about how I feel on the idea.

@Viral Maze I think we can probably open signups for those as soon as you're ready. I may limit smaller games to one at a time just because I don't want to run our games down to none super quickly.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

I think Johnny and I are both of the consensus that multiple displays of just overall bad game conduct could lead to a player being eventually blacklisted from all games, this is important I think to not ruin other player's experiences, despite whether the game mod wants to give them a chance, or whatever. Hopefully it would never come to something like that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom