• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganon in LoZ, Not the Actual Ganondorf?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Okay so let's say there's ALttP, let's say Ganon dies in that, then LA happens, THEN OOX, now if i'm correct if you connect both oracles you get an ending where twinrova attempt to revive Ganon but end up with a fake Ganon, now i'm not fully sure about this because i've yet to play OOX, but what if LOZ takes place after OOX, and the Ganon in LOZ is in fact the same fake Ganon?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
^Then play the game.

It's Ganon, just a mindless one. I really doubt that Ganon is mindless in LoZ.

Maybe it isn't completely mindless though, what if it is pretty dumb, but still has the same desires as the original Ganon, this would make it want to get the triforce and take over Hyrule, even if it doesn't know what it's doing.

^Why would he suddenly stop being mindless after OoX?

One day, the Great Demon King Ganon, who planned to rule the world with darkness and fear, led an evil army corps and invaded the kingdom and snatched the Triforce of Power.
Idk of many mindless things making plans to do things.

It's still Ganon, however. There's nothing "fake" about OoX Ganon. And what does this have to do with the timeline in the slightest?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i'm not fully sure about this because i've yet to play OOX,

So far you have posted 2 threads that I have seen in the Timeline Theories section and you have stated that there are games you have not played and don't know about. You're not even attempting to make a coherent timeline. You're just rambling on with "What if?" scenarios. Timelines are based on evidence and facts, not ramblings with no evidence to support them. Play the games, because all you're gonna get here without doing so is tough criticism.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
So far you have posted 2 threads that I have seen in the Timeline Theories section and you have stated that there are games you have not played and don't know about. You're not even attempting to make a coherent timeline. You're just rambling on with "What if?" scenarios. Timelines are based on evidence and facts, not ramblings with no evidence to support them. Play the games, because all you're gonna get here without doing so is tough criticism.
I haven't played OOX, but that doesn't mean I know nothing about the games. And what exactly is wrong with "what if" scenarios.
And actually, my other Timeline thread was not a what if scenario.

Last edited:
It is the same Ganon. Please try not the make a theory about something you never played.

Err, this is kind of a pointless thread if you know what I mean. It's pretty clear that the Ganon in LoZ would have to be pretty smart to even kidnap Zelda in the first place. And yeah, you might want to actually play the games you're speculating on.

G

ganonlord6000

OOX Ganon is trident Ganon, but the resurrection was incomplete so Ganon wasn't completly revived. He also dies in the Oracles so he can't return in this mindless form in LOZ. I also believe that the Oracles take place AFTER AOL rather than between LA and LOZ. The oracles can't mess anything up that way as Capcom wrote the story. We still don't know how Ganon returned in LOZ, we just know that he is trident Ganon as official art and the BS-X remake of LOZ shows. Check out this pic from Nintendo's ALTTP manual while refering to the final fight against Ganon in LOZ:
normal_z3-link-battles-gannon.jpg

Megamannt125

Blue Link
OOX Ganon is trident Ganon, but the resurrection was incomplete so Ganon wasn't completly revived. He also dies in the Oracles so he can't return in this mindless form in LOZ. I also believe that the Oracles take place AFTER AOL rather than between LA and LOZ. The oracles can't mess anything up that way as Capcom wrote the story. We still don't know how Ganon returned in LOZ, we just know that he is trident Ganon as official art and the BS-X remake of LOZ shows. Check out this pic from Nintendo's ALTTP manual while refering to the final fight against Ganon in LOZ:
View attachment 101

This is mainly supports OOX > LoZ, but from what I remember seeing (not played bu seen) at the end of OOX the fake Ganon disapears then an explosion happens, this doesn't really mean that he's dead and what I mean is it is mindless, but it has the same desires as the original Ganon, only doing what Ganon originally wanted and nothing else, also didn't Ganon in OOX have a trident?

Zarom

The King
This is mainly supports OOX > LoZ, but from what I remember seeing (not played bu seen) at the end of OOX the fake Ganon disapears then an explosion happens, this doesn't really mean that he's dead and what I mean is it is mindless, but it has the same desires as the original Ganon, only doing what Ganon originally wanted and nothing else, also didn't Ganon in OOX have a trident?

Yes, in OOX, Ganon has the trident. But it is said that: ''Without the sacrifice of Zelda, they could only revive a useless Ganon.'' or something like that. So, no, I don't think it's another Ganon. He is the same Ganon, but he is just not really strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom