• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Gametrailers Reviews TWW HD

I think this is a fair review although it's a bit on the harsh side.

Yes, collecting the Triforce Shards was tedious, but if Nintendo had removed the quest completely, the remake wouldn't be representative of the original game. Reducing the number of shards collected to three is a welcome compromise.

Obviously, reviewer's opinions about the original game will also influence the remake's score. This guy didn't seem too pleased with The Wind Waker as is, whereas IGN's reviewer, for example, stated it was "the best 3D Zelda", naturally giving it a higher mark.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Triforce quest still bogs down pacing. Neato. But the more important thing that this dude said was that there are "constant framerate issues". Oh, and he also said that the core game's flaws are still existent in TWWHD, which makes this game...well the same. woo woo

Great review, I appreciate GT for being fair. ^^

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Not a bad review at all. The new sail not being obscurely placed sounds like a fair complaint, but I guess I'll only be sure exactly how obscure its placing is when I get a chance to try the game myself.

The only part I don't relate to too much is about not including the extra dungeons. Not sure if that had any effect on the score, but I don't think it's even worth mentioning. I'd rather praise or criticize a game for how well it does with what it has as long as it doesn't have any crippling flaws. Even if the dungeons had been included it would've been extra stuff as opposed to any fix that I feel the game could have actually needed. Other than that, nice review.

Last edited:

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
Triforce quest still bogs down pacing. Neato. But the more important thing that this dude said was that there are "constant framerate issues". Oh, and he also said that the core game's flaws are still existent in TWWHD, which makes this game...well the same. woo woo
Not according to this guy which previously disliked TWW

Honestly think its a vastly superior and less biased review, but eh, may just be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom