• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you want to play again but cant

I often replay games if I like them enough, I've clocked numerous Zelda titles and Resident Evil 6 i dont know how many times...

Sometimes though we cant replay the games we love, our consoles break, our games stop working or we lose them or sell them and regret it later. Games go out of print or can be so limited it'd be hard to ever find another copy at a good price. Maybe you only ever played the game in arcades and perhaps it never came to a console or PC

This is a thread to list the games you'd love to play again but can't because reasons.

Pretty much any and all of my GBA games. After I got my DS Lite, I put almost all of my GBA games inside of the box that my Lite came in. And then at some point my dad threw the box into the unfinished side of the basement, and when I found the box, it was empty. I legit have no idea where my GBA games are now, so I can't play them if I wanted to. There are a few I would love to revisit, but... not gonna happen. Weird to think this probably happened like 10 years ago.

--Luckily I still have my GBA port of ALttP. It's one of the few survivors, because it wasn't with the others. The fate of the other games makes me sad, though.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
All the Zelda games I lost when I lost my 3ds...

I have the cartridges for MM and OoT but the OG, AoL, OoX are gone until i get a new 2ds or 3ds and get my account back

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Pretty much any and all of my GBA games. After I got my DS Lite, I put almost all of my GBA games inside of the box that my Lite came in. And then at some point my dad threw the box into the unfinished side of the basement, and when I found the box, it was empty. I legit have no idea where my GBA games are now, so I can't play them if I wanted to. There are a few I would love to revisit, but... not gonna happen. Weird to think this probably happened like 10 years ago.

--Luckily I still have my GBA port of ALttP. It's one of the few survivors, because it wasn't with the others. The fate of the other games makes me sad, though.
an everdrive might be a thing to consider for that

Quin

Disaster Master
What Dan said. I can play everything I want. I can even go back to my childhood and replay Commander keen!

Reactions: Dan
I’m dying to play any non-BOTW Zelda...I never owned a console before my switch so I borrowed consoles in the past to play Zelda. I could get a wii or Wii U for relatively cheap, but it’s still money to spend and I have a wife and two kids to care for before Zelda...

Switch ports please? Please hear Nintendo

Dan

What Dan said. I can play everything I want. I can even go back to my childhood and replay Commander keen!
Still one of my all time favourite pieces of in-game artwork.

cb37394896904272be2b09275af59ad6.jpg

I would like to play Gyruss (I think that was the spelling) again. Unfortunately you don't find a lot of Arcades around

Mido

Version 1
I want to play Minish Cap again. I lost it along with all my ambassador data years ago. I would also like to play Sonic Adventure and LEGO Star Wars again. Games I loved as a kid and have fond memories of.

RNe9Vz2.jpg

The LEGO Star Wars games were awesome. I had actually been doing a replay of the original a couple of years ago, but I don't recall if I finished it. There's a real charm to them, especially the early ones, with the coop play being a memorable experience.

Ever since my 360 stopped reading disks, I definitely miss playing a good chunk of the library, most notable among them RDR. Outside of that would be Power Stone and Mystical Ninja 2.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
There was this Petz game I played at my cousins house that I remember being a lot of fun but that was over 15 years ago, so chances of me finding the right one are slim.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The Neverhood. It was a game that was too hard for me as a kid and when I tried to track it down years later, couldn't find it to buy at a decent, uninflated price. Some places are selling it for more than $200 which is way out of my price range.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Catherine because I don't have hard drive space for it. I've been reminding myself to get either an external hard drive or a physical copy of the game for that, never gotten around to it. At this point might as well wait until I can get the rerelease whenever... who knows when. I'm slow at this kind of thing.

Then there's Rayman because my disc is scratched. Last time I tested it I was able to play up until a couple levels in, then it gets stuck on a loading screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom