• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you want to play again but cant

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I wish I still had my copy of Super Mario Sunshine. At some point I let someone borrow it and I never got it back, I don't even remember who I may have lent it to. Such a shame. :(

Also just today I was thinking about how I lost my copy of Star Fox Adventures. This was my own fault, I'm sure it somehow got mixed up into a pile of games I intended to sell. My roomates and I planned to do a garage sale, but on the day we did it I had to go to work. So I left a pile of games out with the prices I was asking for on them. I know I must have accidently had it in the pile because not long afterward I noticed it missing.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I've been wanting to replay Golden Sun for a while now. Maybe finally play the second game.

I mean, I can... it's just that I have to find a cart for it. Or emulate it IDK. But I lost my GBA cart for it somehow eons ago :(

I probably sold it like a stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom