• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Have Spent the Most Hours Playing

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Pokemon Platinum - After beating the game, I had discovered EV training and IVs, so I messed around a lot with those. I also looked for shiny pokemon. If I remember correctly, I had over 600 hours played.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - I spent a lot of time getting all the A ranks, playing Chao Garden, and getting rings to buy things go chao. I also started speed running it. Overall, I think I have 200 hours of play time on it.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My time sink days are largely long past so most of these are rather old

Final Fantasy IV
Oblivion
SimCity
SimCity 2000
Tetris
TIE Fighter
Ultima Underworld
Warcraft II

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Spectral Force 3 (Have played it entirely like ten times since it's an awesome game)
Valkyrie Profile
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Mass Effect

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
For me, Pokemon games always win for having the most hours spent on them. I think I spent the longest on Diamond.
I have also spent a long time playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Wild World, Super Smash Bros Melee, Eternal Sonata, and Tetris.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'll just go ahead and list...

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum - All of these games combined, I must have anywhere between 400-900 hours on them. I love the Pokémon franchise with all of my heart, and those three games were some of my favorites. It's a shame that I've lost the cartridges, otherwise I would have a more definite time to post. :(

Animal Crossing (GC, DS, Wii, 3DS) - I've played all of the Animal Crossing games, each with varying hours on them. As of right now, I've spent the most time playing Wild World. It was my first official Animal Crossing game, and I nearly played it everyday ever since I got it. I didn't bother much with the original game and City Folk, mainly because they didn't spark my interest like WW did. Then New Leaf was released, and as of this post, I have logged in 110 hours and 23 minutes on it. I plan to spend much, much more time on it.

Ocarina of Time - I've spent about 81 hours on Ocarina of Time, as I found the game extremely entertaining. I've must've replayed it over 10 times by now, maybe even 20. I've lost count!

Super Smash Bros. (Melee and Brawl) - Between the GameCube and Wii releases in the Smash Bros. series, I'd have to estimate that I've logged in over 100 hours on both combined; however, I've spent more time on Melee than I ever did on Brawl.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - I have spent so much time playing this game that I can't even estimate any numbers. I've played multiplayer and single so many times that the disc is completely full of scratches. D: Love comes with a price, I guess...

Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut - I really liked this game, and as such I've compiled a lot of hours on it. If I had to go ahead and guess, I'd estimate at around 30-60 hours. It's a fun game, and I'd recommend it to everyone here!

I spent a god awful amount of time scouring every nook and cranny of Paper Mario and the Thousand year door. I also spent quite a bit of time playing the Wind Waker. Lastly I Played hours upon hours of Super Smash Bros. Melee unlocking characters and yell... I-I mean playing with my siblings.

My top played game would probably be Majora's Mask.

Other games I've spent a lot of time on:
Halo 3 and 4 - My best friend lives 1000 miles away, so we play Halo together as often as we can.
Guitar Hero 3 - Got this for the Wii when it came out and was hooked on the game for years. Didn't really enjoy any other Guitar Hero games, but Rockband has taken its spot.
Link's Awakening - First Zelda game that I played through myself, and it took me years before I finished it.
Pokemon Blue - Used to be a huge fan of Pokemon. I collected all 150 Pokemon on at least two different files when I was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom