• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Are Dying to Play.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
What games am I dying to play? Well, relatively recently, my friend said he'd loan me a copy of Link's Awakening. He has yet to deliver on that, and I'm starting to think that it was all part of his sinister plot to get my hopes up just to dash them into oblivion.

Another game I'm looking forward to (even though I probably won't be able to play it for a long time) is one that hasn't been released yet, but I know is going to be good. It's the RPG that Monolith Soft is working on that is currently only known as "X". You know, the one that looks a lot like Xenoblade?

I'd also like to play Wind Waker, but that's currently not possible. My friend's copy is in bad condition and is unplayable. I, of course, have no money, so there's no way I can buy it, even if I do manage to find it.

I'm dying to play:

-Kingdom Hearts 1.5
-Tales of Vesperia
-Tales of Xillia
-Mega man X4,5,6,7,8
-Sonic Unleashed HD
-Rayman Legends

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I have been dying to play The Wind Waker. i cant believe amazon still wants 50 bucks for that game. I would really like to play Lolliepop Chainsaw. I heard MSI did the music for the boss battles in the game, and the voice of Ned the punk rocker guy was Jimmy, so ive been interested in that for a while. Im also really excited to get my hands on a copy of that new devil may cry!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been looking forward to getting New Super Mario Bros. U and Donkey Kong Country Returns since their respective releases. Haven't got up to buying them yet. I'll probably wait for the 3DS release of DKCR and get that then, while I'll buy NSMBU in the holidays soon for a nice distraction.

Unreleased games? Eh, there's lots of games I'd have a blast playing, but I don't plan on getting many of them as soon as they come out. Super Smash Bros. 4 is one I'll definitely get, both editions. Rayman Legends, also.

and Super Smash Bros 4, only if it has wavedash.
Riiiight, because that's totally gonna happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom