• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games that you want to play but are not available.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
The "ultimate" version is, but they delisted the original game.

And MvC2 never survives being re-released.
at least a version of the game is better than no version, plus usually the "lesser" version is more inexpensive anyway since most people want the updated one

and who knows how long MvC2 will last this time, but at least that's more copies in circulation out there besides the 6th gen ones

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Oh lawd so many, (i don't have a PS5 or a gaming PC) mainly a ton of RPG's

Reiquel

Pilot of Evangelion Unit 00
The Zelda CD-i games come to mind.

Eventually the copyrights for all these games are going to expire and this problem will go away.

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
Halo 2 with co-op split screen enabled for campaign mode, The Master Chief Collection removed all campaign co-op split screen play from the games.. like wtf?! That was a major part of Halo games, playing the campaign in splitscreen co-op.

Last edited:

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for me.

Ranking Every Fire Emblem Game... - Paste

Never got to play it, as my family went with Xbox instead of the GameCube, and by the time I bought my own GameCube and got caught up, I couldn't find the game anywhere, and now used copies sell between $300 and $400.

So I'll likely never get to play it, which is a shame, because I hear it's great.

I'm not salty about this at all.

Not at all...

:mad:
Dolphin Emulator

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Well, Four Swords really... Too much of a hassle to be able to play the original and it was only ever available digitally for 3DS ambassadors, which I am not.
Would be perfect for a re-release with online! As would FSA
Also Dolphin Emulator

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom