• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games that you want to play but are not available.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Sometimes there is a game that seems interesting but you can't play it because it is not on any gaming systems you own, was never localized, or is ridiculously overpriced. What are some games you really want to play but are not able to due to circumstances that are unlikely to change with time? For me, that's got to be the Marvel vs. Capcom series and about half of the Fire Emblem series.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for me.

Ranking Every Fire Emblem Game... - Paste

Never got to play it, as my family went with Xbox instead of the GameCube, and by the time I bought my own GameCube and got caught up, I couldn't find the game anywhere, and now used copies sell between $300 and $400.

So I'll likely never get to play it, which is a shame, because I hear it's great.

I'm not salty about this at all.

Not at all...

:mad:

Gorozoron

wild ride
In the year 2015 I lost the love of my life Eets for PC. It's been 7 years since anyone has last seen my precious hubby wubby waifu that is the game Eets for PC. I would sell your vital organs just so I could play this game for 5 minutes.
1661304902136.png

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is a good one, hasn't been available digitally for years and the physical copies for it are astronomical on each console it was on

the one I'm thinking of when reading the title is The Legend of Korra on PS4, not available on online storefronts but even weirder, I can never find any listings for the physical game of it online, so I don't even know how much it goes for, it's like it was purged from existence

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door53C86445-3D02-4BBE-9CDE-67FDCB2F3DFE.jpeg

Like, it seems so good, exactly what I’d like, much better than Super Paper Mario which is my least favorite game of any game I’ve played (don’t hate it but don’t like it, but I do hate some parts of it) but I’m not able to get it. I really want it to have a remaster, or be ported

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, Four Swords really... Too much of a hassle to be able to play the original and it was only ever available digitally for 3DS ambassadors, which I am not.
Would be perfect for a re-release with online! As would FSA

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Well, Four Swords really... Too much of a hassle to be able to play the original and it was only ever available digitally for 3DS ambassadors, which I am not.
Would be perfect for a re-release with online! As would FSA
not 3ds ambassadors, it was available for a limited time on a few separate occasions, then never again, which is arguably worse

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zelda Four Swords Adventures is extremely expensive to purchase, I can see that recently Australian copies have sold for around $250 each on eBay and the only currently listed Australian copy is for $350. It would also be quite difficult at this age to get enough people together to play it for a full four player experience.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I never played Transformers: Devastation back in the day. Because of licensing issues, digital isn't an option, and physical copies have gotten stupid expensive anymore. I regret not nabbing a copy when they were still $20 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom