• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Gamecube Version or Wii Version.

I played first time on gamecube version got through the first couple of dungeons, then bought the game for myself on wii thinking id have np getting through those again, well i was wrong, the mirrored game constantly had me lost lol. However after i got used to it wii version was deffinently my favorite.

I like the Wii version better. I liked the way you could better use your weapons such as the bow or clawshots. When I played the GC version, manually aiming screwed me over SO many times, but then again when you use the Wiimote to aim, it shakes a bit.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
I have Wii but I would say GC probably because of the mirror and Link is left handed in GC.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I started with the Gamecube version, and I love the Gamecube controller.
At the moment I have the Wii version because it's cheaper, they still sell it, and it gives me a reason besides Skyward Sword to keep my Wii.
I honestly like the Wii version better because it's 16:9, you can equip 4 items at once, and I love the gold wii remote.
The gamecube is my favorite system of all time but people need to move on, so that's a personal reason I choose the Wii version.
I think that both versions are great, the Wii version might be better now a days because it's cheaper and it's not rare (which is why I have it). I had both at launch, sold them later, and now that i'm back into Zelda I got the Nintendo Selects version

I really liked the Wii version because you have the motion controls and have free aiming abilities. It's more interactive and I really enjoyed that about TP on the Wii. The only experience I have with a gamecube Zelda is WW and it's not bad. It's all Zelda to me and the motion controls are cool but so are the traditional. Let's just enjoy the game for the fact that it's Zelda in every sense :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom