• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Gamecube Version or Wii Version.

Z

Zeldakinz

I prefer the GameCube version. I don't like using motion controls..plus that minigame at the fishing hole, Rollgoal, was 10 times easier using a GC controller.

I believe I was OP on this thread.

I am just after the snow peak ruins and I decided to play it on the Wii, pretty much just so I can play it wide screen as well as try it out since I have it on GC and have played a little already.

I am currently also playing the wound waker and I really love the GameCube controller. Though motion controls on SS were great, I kind of enjoy the controller a little more.

G

GilliezzDorkk

I Like the wii version. Even though i barely played the game.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I had the Wii version of TP first, but when i found out it was also for the gamecube, for some reason I bought it immediatly. I ended up playing both side by side. I prefer the Wii controls, but I'd rather have the gamecube's mirror image, especially since Link is left handed in the GC version. I'm also left handed, so i like feeling that I can somehow relate to Link even though that isn't possible.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I have the game for Wii and Gamecube. But I don't know which one I like better.
I really like the Gamecube verison. Its really fun and I know it really well. Its the version I got to know, memorized where everything is.

I also like the Wii version though. But its confusing. Everything is the other way around! If one thing is in one place in the Gamecube version, then its in a different place for the Wii version. Its still really fun though. Even if its a bit confusing.

I liked the bosses for both version, though it was hard to beat Fyrus because its harder to use the bow in that game.

I like both versions, but I think I like the Gamecube version better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom