• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I’m passing out literally, and know I won’t be on for phase change.

On the Min and Rag stuff that’s something I’ve personally done to look town. “Why kill whom was on my side?”

And something feels off about the never lynch Rag part.

So tired so I’m probably not making the best sense sorry. Just go with gut feelings this time.

Vote: Rubik
Rag is literally never active as scum. Look at literally any game I've played with Rag. I even made this call earlier THIS GAME

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I refuse to vote Rag so long as Rag remains active.

Dawning and Mint are feeling increasingly scummy atm, but only time will tell. Still happier with a Dusky vote right now since at least the other two are talking. I really don't like Jamie or OG as wagons and I'm very unhappy that so many people seem to be pushing one or the other.
Here's me saying the exact same damn thing, but whatever.

If you're town, it's your loss.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Flavor incoming soon

A tie has happened! The relevant last placed votes will be removed in order to break the tie!

Final D4 Votecount
Rubik (4) - OGSniper, Mint Elv, HangryHangryHippo
OGSniper (1) - Rubik

Not voting (1) - DawningWinds

Rubik died!
Welcome Rubik!

You're The Jacks, Australian Police!
You're one of the Jacks, so you're Town aligned JOAT!

1708669186092-png.74001

You start with the following JOAT shots:
> 2x Cop
> 1x Parity Cop
> 2x Motion Detector

You win when all direct threats to Town are removed from the game!

Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!
> (Alignment) Cop: During the Night you can target a Player. You'll be told that Player's alignment.

> Parity Cop: During the Night you can target two Players. You will learn whether both Players have the same alignment. This role is also affected by modifiers like Miller and Godfather.

> Motion Detector: During the Night you can target a Player. If the chosen Player performs an action that targets another Player, or if they're targeted by one, you'll be notified.

REMINDER THAT POSTING DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR ACTION. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT IT BEFORE POSTING IN THE THREAD.

NIGHT 4 STARTS NOW

Night 4 ends in ~23h55.
If this is not a good time for the updates feel free to request for a shortening or extending the phase so it ends at a more convenient time.

Phase ends on March 11th, at 10:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

I lost track of time this morning, my bad. Rubik was the worst lynch we could've had though wth.

Thing's slightly less useful than I hoped it'd be but if the other townie has protection I think it's still technically the only way we can maybe win so protection on me would probably be smart.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Almost everyone was dead at this point. The remaining people just sat and stared at each other.
Awkward silence.

"Now what...?"

No one died!

DAY 5 STARTS NOW
Day 5 ends in 72h.
If this is not a good time for the updates feel free to request a shortening or extending of the phase.

Phase ends on March 14th, at 10:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 5.1.

HangryHangryHippo (3) - OGSniper, Mint Elv

Not voting (2) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, DawningWinds

That should be hammer.
With this lynch I believe there's only one possible outcome possible during the Night.

End Game post coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom