• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
good news is with 10 peopple there is a 30% chance someone is scum, sinc the 3p is already dead

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Okay...I got a PM saying that I found someone's "Investigative results".

Am I supposed to share it?

Mint Elv

Fish!
**Vote: John**
Not Jack, clearly scum.
Joke vote.
Vote: John[/s]
Forgot discord formatting doesn't work here.
….
I am incompetent.
According to a customer at work, me too. We can be incompetent together.
ExLight's laughing at my failure. Meanie :mad:
Just laugh back at his.
What is that emote ew. >:(
Angry.
Yeah I understand your pain for the first time in a long time... I'm so used to being exempt.
It’s definitely annoying.
Pages here are shorter than on Bulba, only 15 posts instead of 20

What did I do to earn this lovely rvs vote?
Okay a serious post. This is weird. I don’t see the point of caring so much about a single vote when she didn’t have a several on her.
Ah okay, I just figured there was maybe more to it since I know you have a lot more history with the other two you voted.
Again this seems strange. Why does she assume that Storm would vote for someone he's played with?
This is funny but all I have to say is that it's pretty clear from my role that being Jack is equivalent to being aligned with town. Not sure if you're joking or not with the push though.
The second part of the post after her reaction to Storm's vote makes it seem less innocent than it is.
I counterclaim all the JoaT claims.

OGSniper townread now that it's clear he wasn't joking. If he was joking it would've been NAI but given it's a clear misinterpretation I think it's towny. Also you can't actually have a vote on multiple people at once, Ex probably will just count the most recent vote, so you only really had to unvote one time to remove it.
Hmmm
We know, you always are.
: p
It did feel sarcastic at first, which is why I was hesitant to give the town lean when he first voted, but I think the way the more recent post comes off it seems more genuine in hindsight, which is why I'm inclined to treeat it as townie.
To me this feels off. She townreads him when he's no longer looking to lynch her.
Trust me, that happens; nobody's mad about it. A lot of new players tend to be pretty nervous instead, but coming in swinging with that sort of overconfidence isn't particularly odd, and honestly- I'm glad you did. It started up discussion nicely enough; even if there's still not that much to go on, it's something.

Give it time, and you'll start to get a handle on what to focus on, and if you need help or have questions before then, just ask. We're all willing to help guide a new player along.
NAI
Then you have seven cops.

I still think OG's posting comes off as pretty genuine, but I get why some people might disagree. That said, I don't really see how Rubik's responses to it come off as theatre-y? There's not a lot there and I don't really have a confident lean on him either way, mind, but none of that "not very much" really struck a chord for me as "this is performative". Am curious to see the people looking at that angle explain what might've struck that sort of chord for them.
NOt really alignment indicative at this moment, but that might change after a deeper look at Rubik. Could be an indication of a Rubik, DW, OG team.
ExLight will absolutely not confirm the nature of your role publicly; that is kind of the point of how these things work. If the host just confirmed everyone's roles when they asked him to we wouldn't have a game.
NAI
Godfather is a role that makes a Mafia-aligned player show up as town for investigations.
NAI

Not much to Dawning. The reaction to Storm joke voting seems off. Just comes off a little jumpy to me. I also don't like her reaction to OG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom