• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Right. But if two other people have claimed it and one them said it was likely everyone was Jack I’m not sure why you’d then push that onto me.
Meaning? I am confused on what is being said here.
Yeah, we all have a JOAT kit which means we have multiple roles that we can use over the game. By the way you’re said some players, does this mean you don’t have one?
Yeah, no I dont have one. What do you mean everyone has a kit? Is it normal for a town person not to have a kit?

Meaning? I am confused on what is being said here.
Confused on your vote on me. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense if I was also a Jack alongside Dawning.
Yeah, no I dont have one. What do you mean everyone has a kit? Is it normal for a town person not to have a kit?
That’s the point of this mafia, is that everyone has one. That’s interesting that you don’t have one though.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
That’s the point of this mafia, is that everyone has one. That’s interesting that you don’t have one though.

Yep, dont have one. I have other stuff that isnt part of a kit. But I dont have a kit.
Confused on your vote on me. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense if I was also a Jack alongside Dawning.
I will have to back track. I am still confused on what you are saying.

I will have to back track. I am still confused on what you are saying.
Apologies if I’m being unclear; if you thought you were the only Jack, and then 2 people claim to also have the same as you why vote them? But get the Dawning vote, but once I corrected you that everyone was Jack why switch that over to me?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Okay so you are asking why I voted for you even when you claimed that you are a Jack. Well, you claimed it. You still couldve been covering for DW. Both of you guys coulda been Mafia. I was gonna wait until @ExLight cleared it up.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Can I provide a screen shot of the (Not the whole thing, just the sentence) PM where it says that I dont have a kit. @ExLight did literally say "some players" so someone else may not have a kit, just like me.

(Is it illegal to show a screenshot of PM? Like I said, it will only be the sentence where it says that "You do not start with a JOAT kit." If not, can you confirm @ExLight that I dont? I am still just trying to redeem myself from that fiasco to show that I am trustworthy.)

Right, but why would I do that? Had me and Dawning been mafia together me defending them would be an instant way to catch both of us.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Right, but why would I do that? Had me and Dawning been mafia together me defending them would be an instant way to catch both of us.

Look, I was convinced that I was the only Jack, so how could there be other Jacks? Well in my mind you guys were lying and trying to cover it up.

It is illegal yes, otherwise everyone would just screenshot our PM’s and be able to win pretty quick lol.
Right but I am just saying just that sentence. I could use something called "Web Capture". With it I can choose what parts of the page I want to copy as a picture

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
ExLight will absolutely not confirm the nature of your role publicly; that is kind of the point of how these things work. If the host just confirmed everyone's roles when they asked him to we wouldn't have a game.

He doesnt have to confirm the role, just that I dont have a kit.

Right but I am just saying just that sentence. I could use something called "Web Capture". With it I can choose what parts of the page I want to copy as a picture
Still illegal, because then there’s no deduction involved with the roles (the best part), and it would clear so many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom