• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You brought a friend, though! If unwittingly.
Nothing
D1 means day 1. But I don't know what RVS means, either... or why people want them to vote for them. :shrugs:
Mild helpfulness and mild confusion is pretty null to me. Some people might think trying to contribute in this way scummy but I don't subscribe to that belief.
For sure! What's our team name? Blue Hippos?

I am not buying that OGSniper naivety front for a second!
A real stance that they think OG is faking inexperience/confusion.

-

Very little of meaning said but did at least take a stance.
How are there already two pages wtf

throws another sandwich at Jamie
Nothing
I made more
Nothing
Hii Abigail!!
Nothing
I’m probably going to be a bit less active than I want to be because the other mafia game I’m in is chaos and i think I ended up as a pr translator so I might have to sub out of this one at some point (I’ll try to stay though)
Activity excuse
@ExLight

i am going to sub out because I keep forgetting the site exists….. yea sorry
Activity excuse

---

Could be genuine, but nothing achieved or said in any of their posts. I would like it if they could form some opinions and post them before subbing out, but we can't always get what we want.

Low info lynch but not the worst use of a D1.
hi guys
lets blow things up etc
Nothing
what if im three cops at the same time. what then
Nothing*
don't "shut up," just look for people you think are suspicious. but use proper logic while doing so.
i'm like 99.9% sure you're not scum now lol, if that makes you feel any better
General coaching of an inexperienced player. NAI for me. [Hello kids and welcome to Better Know a Mafia Term. Today we'll be talking about Not Alignment Indicative or NAI. This means you don't think this points to them being town or mafia particularly. Find out next time why mafia players abbreviate everything in way that can be confusing for new players.] :)

Town reading OG is pretty safe here, but it's still a stance at least.
not to mention he was seemingly unsure as to what a godfather really was in the first place
Nothing for me.

-

There's the barest hint of an opinion in there.
lets just get this over with
Vote: Ragnarokio
Vote: Minish
Vote: DW
Vote: The Eldritch Horror that eats your socks
RVS
with 13 players there is a 31% chance you are scum. everyone has a 31% chance. im just shooting in the dark. random-lke
Nothing with numbers
everyone has their playstyles. Rag and Min are ghosts to the point of being overlooked. for all i know rag and Min are the scum
It's a little bit of something
then i guess its time to test something
Vote: Exlight
Host voting is NAI
*fourth post so i dont get Modkilled for lacktivity*
Blatent and shameless lurking.
Not a good week, Rubik. A lot going on. Not an excuse but yeah.
Activity excuse.

-

Not saying much but probably not super out of place for Storm. I don't like to lynch Storm d1 if I can avoid it anyways.
Lovely to see you again as well! Been pretty busy with work so kinda took a break from mafia for a bit. Missed playing with you guys though.

Vote: HHH (the hippo, not the wrestler)

Can't believe you didn't bring your waifu to the game.
RVS
Ya know, I thought that when I posted but then I really just wanted to call KoD the waifu and not give him the pants in the relationship.

Ah, ya that's where you went wrong. You should have asked him to bring an enemy.

Abi!!!! I've missed you too. Sorry I'm terrible at responding to messages and checking out games you send me to join.

Nothing
I think OG was probably genuine in his reaction. Unless he's playing full noob and doing so super well I think he's just trying to get into forum play.

The reaction to his posts that stands out to me most is Jamie's though. He seemed a bit too hedgey on what he thought about OG's reactions as though he wanted to be open to read it either way later.
Genuine take on the OG situation with a but with a little bit of hedging, which is funny because she also calls out Jamie on hedging in the same post. That's two takes in one post and already sets her above the other low activity players.
OG, by kit do you mean a role that can investigate someone and find out if they are town or mafia? Because you said something earlier that gave me the impression you might mean that and I think there's a lot of confusion around this.
Clarification question
Hmm, seems fairly believable to me. One of my JOAT "abilities" is also passive.
Giving this kind of role information is NAI to me atm, might change my mind later.
Oh also @Rubik I forgot to respond to you asking if I'm scum.

I am not. The legally having to tell you if I am also applies to having to truthfully tell you if I'm not right?
If you're scum you need to report yourself to the authorities and get yourself lynched immediately. I don't make the rules.

-

Will evaluate more later but I appreciate that she's got a little bit of interaction already. Lynching Minish D1 is a waste of the N1 night kill magnet she's got strapped to her back.

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Could be genuine, but nothing achieved or said in any of their posts. I would like it if they could form some opinions and post them before subbing out, but we can't always get what we want.

I’m sorry, but I haven’t been paying attention to this game because the other game I’m in on a different site is an absolute headache and the most confusing thing I’ve done in a while. Ask Jamie or someone. You can lynch me, but I’m subbing out so theres not much of a point. I’m town.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny that due to the fact that it's ongoing, but you can read the game on Bulba if you want to judge for yourself.

Nothing

Mild helpfulness and mild confusion is pretty null to me. Some people might think trying to contribute in this way scummy but I don't subscribe to that belief.

A real stance that they think OG is faking inexperience/confusion.

-

Very little of meaning said but did at least take a stance.
Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

Activity excuse

Activity excuse

---

Nothing

Nothing*

General coaching of an inexperienced player. NAI for me. [Hello kids and welcome to Better Know a Mafia Term. Today we'll be talking about Not Alignment Indicative or NAI. This means you don't think this points to them being town or mafia particularly. Find out next time why mafia players abbreviate everything in way that can be confusing for new players.] :)

Town reading OG is pretty safe here, but it's still a stance at least.

Nothing for me.

-

There's the barest hint of an opinion in there.
RVS

Nothing with numbers

It's a little bit of something

Host voting is NAI

Blatent and shameless lurking.

Activity excuse.

-

Not saying much but probably not super out of place for Storm. I don't like to lynch Storm d1 if I can avoid it anyways.
RVS

Nothing

Genuine take on the OG situation with a but with a little bit of hedging, which is funny because she also calls out Jamie on hedging in the same post. That's two takes in one post and already sets her above the other low activity players.

Clarification question

Giving this kind of role information is NAI to me atm, might change my mind later.

If you're scum you need to report yourself to the authorities and get yourself lynched immediately. I don't make the rules.

-

Will evaluate more later but I appreciate that she's got a little bit of interaction already. Lynching Minish D1 is a waste of the N1 night kill magnet she's got strapped to her back.
Good post. Still town lean.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothing with numbers?
3 divided by 13 is .306
Normal mafia games tend to have 3 scum. So if there are 3 scum spots everyone has a 31% chance to roll scum.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothing with numbers?
3 divided by 13 is .306
Normal mafia games tend to have 3 scum. So if there are 3 scum spots everyone has a 31% chance to roll scum.
EBWODP
I meant 4 divided by 13. Serial killer/ third party counted as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom