• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Yeah, it's a pretty common role for mafia to have. Sometimes it can only be one-shot but often times its a passive they keep for the entire game. It gives the mafia a bit of a safety net when it comes to claims.
Okay, but what does this mean?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
As much as I don't want you to vote me, I don't think that @ExLight will count it. OGS are capitalized and niper is lower case. Look, I'm just saying.
as long it's understandable who they're voting for I'll consider it

Can I provide a screen shot of the (Not the whole thing, just the sentence) PM where it says that I dont have a kit. @ExLight did literally say "some players" so someone else may not have a kit, just like me.

(Is it illegal to show a screenshot of PM? Like I said, it will only be the sentence where it says that "You do not start with a JOAT kit." If not, can you confirm @ExLight that I dont? I am still just trying to redeem myself from that fiasco to show that I am trustworthy.)
The rules clearly state that screenshotting stuff like the role PM is strictly forbidden. If you do that you'll be removed from the game and blacklisted from future ones.

I will also not deny or confirm any of your claims. And keep in mind, as the rules also point out, that if I see my name used as an authority argument I am free to arbitrarily confirm/debunk what you say as a form of punishment if I deem it necessary.

Please try to play the game by interacting with the other players, not with me.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Oh lawd. Well, you guys prolly have a load a suspicion on me so I will shut up and try to prove my innocence.

beryllium

disgusted with the trashy man
don't "shut up," just look for people you think are suspicious. but use proper logic while doing so.
i'm like 99.9% sure you're not scum now lol, if that makes you feel any better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom