• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
don't "shut up," just look for people you think are suspicious. but use proper logic while doing so.
i'm like 99.9% sure you're not scum now lol, if that makes you feel any better
Thanks. I will definitely be looking for sus stuff now, but I will present what I have before making accusations.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
OGSNIPER's episode was theater designed to distance himself from his [mafia-aligned] teammates (#1Dawning Winds) and (#2Jamie)

I don't think that's very likely.

Oh, we could be HangryBlues and either be hungry, angry, and sad at the same time or tell people we are on a mission from God to put the band back together (it's been awhile since I've seen Blues Brothers but Belushi felt like a hangry man as I recall).

I would put it as DW and Rubik in a theater session. Or maybe Rubik and Jaime. Rubik would definitely be one of them though.
For my part I was gonna do a classic "scum team is DW, Rubik, and OG. GG" based solely on the not reading OG seriously with Rubik and DW felt like they were pushing it as obv legit on my first quick read through but didn't cuz OG is new. None of this is serious scum vibe though and just reaction baiting. But if you were to consider it serious theater, Jaime would have to be a partner for the distancing and Rubik felt hard push on it being a legit take from OG, which I still read none of it as that from OG.

OMG I keep writing series instead of serious what is wrong with me. :oink:

If you think that was acting I think OG deserves an award because that looks to me like genuine confusion.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't know how to explain how embarrassed and stupid I feel about this. I mean if you find it fit to kill (Lynch? What is the proper word here?), then do so. It was purely a misunderstanding on my part. I literally thought I was the only Jack here, so I reacted with a lot of intensity. I was also trying to prove myself and feel accepted by you guys. Unfortunately, it backfired in my face.

One of you guys could also have a kit (I talked with @ExLight and he confirmed that some players in this game have kits with abilities. Earlier I was using the word "power". I meant abilities by it.) Anyway, if one of you guys could investigate into me and see if I am a town person or a mafia. If that is the only way to redeem myself then please do it.

I dont know how much this will mean but I would like to thank @Rubik for sticking out for me. I dont believe that he is mafia, but you guys have more experience playing with him, so you can decide if this is "normal" behavior.
My first forum mafia game in a real mafia community I got lynched really early as town because most of the players mistook my inexperience as mafia behavior. Only one person believed I was town and tried to defend me.

That person's name was Albert "Pariah King" Einstein. I will never stand by and let another innocent rookie get lynched D1 for their inexperience (unless they're actually guilty).
A bastard game is has elements of the game that are kind of unfair or unfun for players. For example, you might think you're an alignment cop but instead you kill your target because there's been information hidden to you about your role. Usually the mod lying to you in a player in a way that isn't influenced by active or common passive abilities is pretty bastard. A godfather who is babyfaced (which means they appear town/innocent when investigated instead as scum) isn't really bastard because players can reasonably expect it and play around it whereas a player who doesn't know they're a miller (a player who appears as mafia/guilty when investigated) and the setup doesn't warn them about the possibility might find it to be a "bastard" element to the game because it relies on the host of the game lying to the players in an unfun and unfair way.

I hope this helps a bit.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
My first forum mafia game in a real mafia community I got lynched really early as town because most of the players mistook my inexperience as mafia behavior. Only one person believed I was town and tried to defend me.

That person's name was Albert "Pariah King" Einstein. I will never stand by and let another innocent rookie get lynched D1 for their inexperience (unless they're actually guilty).

A bastard game is has elements of the game that are kind of unfair or unfun for players. For example, you might think you're an alignment cop but instead you kill your target because there's been information hidden to you about your role. Usually the mod lying to you in a player in a way that isn't influenced by active or common passive abilities is pretty bastard. A godfather who is babyfaced (which means they appear town/innocent when investigated instead as scum) isn't really bastard because players can reasonably expect it and play around it whereas a player who doesn't know they're a miller (a player who appears as mafia/guilty when investigated) and the setup doesn't warn them about the possibility might find it to be a "bastard" element to the game because it relies on the host of the game lying to the players in an unfun and unfair way.

I hope this helps a bit.

A million thanks, oh Great One. To tell you the truth, I watched and followed your Spider Man mafia game very closely. Anyone could clearly see that you put a lot of effort into it. (I especially like the Daily Bugle newspaper part.)

Mint Elv

Fish!
A million thanks, oh Great One. To tell you the truth, I watched and followed your Spider Man mafia game very closely. Anyone could clearly see that you put a lot of effort into it. (I especially like the Daily Bugle newspaper part.)
Unfortunately Spider-Man mafia isn’t the best one to use for learning how to play. It was very unique.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.4.
HangryHangryHippo (2) - Minish, Mint Elv
ExLight (2) - Storm, Princess Abigail
Mint Elv (1) - Rubik
Jamie (1) - HangryHangryHippo
OGSniper (1) - Ragnarokio

Not voting (6) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue, JamieIsBored

A bit under 25h30m remaining in the phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom