• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Eli probably looks the worst to me besides ex right now primarily on the basis that i think scum has a harder time engaging with the game than town does and eli seems to be having that problem. My instinct however tells me that eli is a bad tree to bark up because they've been getting a lot of heat over the past couple days and in a gamestate that still had three mafia left the players that are receiving the least heat look worse and vice-versa.

I took some time hunting down Eli on Mafia colosseum today. Dude seems like he's just a waste of a slot in any game he's in. His remarks that he's confused are more than likely just to cover that he doesn't want to put any effort into the game, and I don't say that as an accusation. The last few games I saw there, they were having to pull teeth to get him to put thoughts down and another he got lynched day 1 for ghosting the game twice, both as town.

Unvote. Vote: DawningWinds

Not that I'm not willing to gamble a game on the principal of the matter, but that would be a disservice to the dead town before us that cant consent to such an action at this juncture. Ho hum.

His response posts certainly have a idc vibe.

Well, assuming Eli truly is a wasted town slot, that puts a necessary shift on the scum team for me. Let me look back at the VCs.

Both Rag and DW were after Ex D1. Only reason Ex came close to dying was due to his own vote and Eli's vote on him as well. Other than that, most everyone else was on my CFD target KillJoy. Numbers was on Kreaal.

i'ma be real gang prolly parking my vote here and going off to play stardew

game's p dead and this is coming from the person who's made 0.875 of a real post

nothing pings me about dw i actually think he's pretty townie

won't be focusing there

early reads list and like the hypervigilance at the beginning of the game ***would*** have pinged me but his progression throughout d1 was very good. he was never focused on himself and was focused on solving the game, and he also shied away from mechanics talk which i both don't read and don't like

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
MOD POST

Votecount:
1 EliThePsycho - (Funnygurl555)
1 ExLight - (Ragnarokio)
1 KingOfDominaria - (EliThePsycho)
1 DawningWinds - (15377)

Two hours remain until end of day.

Ok so D2 had that 3 way tie for a moment which was honestly unique.

The ending VC was:
4 Fext - (15377, Morbid Minish, ragnarokio, KingOfDominaria)
2 EliThePsycho - (exlight, DawningWinds, fext(T))
2 KingOfDominaria - (funnygurl555, EliThePsycho)
1 Exlight - (EliThePsycho)

My assumption I'm thinking on, now, is who cares who goes over?

Eli had a chance of going over, and the only reason that was possible was due largely to Fext switching it up chaotically towards the end there. Eli did nothing to save himself really. So I can see Eli being town if only for the context surrounding Eli's wagon and the potential for Eli to be lynched.

The inactive kill gave us nothing so we're left with the same problems from D2 with no resolution in sight since no active player's alignment was revealed. That's why the inactive was killed.

I honestly find it hard to view Ex as scum this game largely because of his self vote and the actual wagon that formed on him. Collectively those votes, D1, on Ex were: Rag, DW, Ex, and Eli. Haven't heard much, in later days, about Ex from DW; however, both Eli and Rag voted there (Rag and Eli both D1, with Eli continuing that into D2 before voting onto me). Factor in Ex voting Eli yesterday despite Eli not self preserving onto Fext just in case really speaks to a dynamic between Ex and Eli that never is scum/scum. And, based on the prior from above, I could see both being town here.

I think, in reworking my thinking, the mafia team may end up being DW/Funnygurl/and maybe Rag here. In Rag's case, it's easy to pick on Ex. In Funnygurl's case, she had the excuse (which a majority of you were inclined to entertain despite my efforts to pull that lhf) of not being here nor being that up to date with the thread. Yet and still, like Rag, Funnygirl goes for Eli because why not since Eli is an unresolved issue?

Cin Min and Numbers, both, are town to me (Cin Min more so). I'm more at ease in viewing Numbers as town here given his statement about searching out Eli elsewhere. I've got not reason to not trust the stated observation of Eli's (limited) meta from Numbers which speaks to a sense of due diligence in helping nail down what we're looking at here.

That said, I would be agreeable to a lynch on DW or Funnygirl or Rag.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'ma be real gang prolly parking my vote here and going off to play stardew

game's p dead and this is coming from the person who's made 0.875 of a real post
why not ex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom