• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

y'all killed my soul read which is hella lame. i got caught up in a riveting game of wingspan last eod so i missed the last 1.5 hours but my vote wouldn't have changed. i'm not like, mad that y'all killed fext, 'cause i don't deserve to be mad ya no? but that was my guy this game c'mon

i think it's interesting that the fext wagon just sprung up at the end there. what we've been seeing is (relatively) last minute wagons that save other wagons. eli/kod/ex is a cool trio to look at imo

kod, your wagon wasat least 1/3 pure, even from your perspective. and you helped bring up the 3-way tie. when i was doing my thing, there were two wagons. this is you. and my vote was static, which is problematic for other reasons but not because i got ulterior motives with the town kill or whatever.

anyways i'll get my head out of my ass and stop tunneling you. it's not helpful at this stage.

eli/kod/ex is a cool trio to look at imo
I don't think Eli/Ex make sense as scum together? I mean, they've damn near partook in killing each other. I'm pretty sure Ex started the Eli wagon, and Eli was if I remember right a relatively early Ex vote. Both of them could've easily died in the first two days which if they're on the same scumteam they probably did not have to have almost happen.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
That means Rag is not part of the mafia for sure.

it would certainly be my last choice of nightkill though these days i typically just go along with what others want to do and don't push things too hard so I wouldn't say this is a sure thing.

i think exlight has supported killing inactives as mafia in the past

I don't think Eli/Ex make sense as scum together? I mean, they've damn near partook in killing each other. I'm pretty sure Ex started the Eli wagon, and Eli was if I remember right a relatively early Ex vote. Both of them could've easily died in the first two days which if they're on the same scumteam they probably did not have to have almost happen.

I can see it but I wouldn't call it my favorite pairing. Eli didn't actually vote Ex until after Ex's self vote. From a scum!Eli perceiving scum!Ex position he could simply be irritated enough with the throw to pile on at that point. This results in a derisive scum chat and as history has already shown, Ex is fine with killing his mates when such a situation occurs. This game there's no way to hide a wolf on wolf hit, so leading a lynch is the only way and would net some fancy town pants.

ExLight

why
Staff member
ZD Champion
what could go wrong

Vote: ExLight
I don't get this why would you jump on me last second when your ass was on the line. Can you elaborate on what was your train of thought on this?

Moe's final votecount has the wrong number on Eli's wagon, it was actually three right? Meaning it would've been a coin flip between Eli and Fext at best and leaving to KoD the decision vote, which you were voting before moving your vote??

I this this is a mildly decent look on Eli because this is absurdly risky? But I'm still not sure how experienced they are either though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
CynicalSquid was an interesting nk. Not sure who makes that here. But like a whole team was behind that which is even weirder. Rag makes a point of Ex advocating for inactive kills. Though Rag pointing that out could also be a scum move to frame Ex by doing that exact thing and then saying he advocates for it in thread. Not sure if it's something we can read into or not.

KoD.
Numbers.
Ex.

If I stick with that town core then I'm left with Rag, Eli, FG, and DW. Hmm, is the entire scum team really in there? I need to look at the potentials of pairings to see if that would even work out. I don't think Ex/Rag are ever partners here. I don't think I'd ever see a KoD/Numbers scum pairing either but that one is hard to say because I'm not as familiar with their plays. DW/Ex probably not partners. Their d1 interactions sounded like genuine frustration. KoD/Eli likely not partners for yesterday and d1. KoD/FG probably not partners? Ex/Eli unlikely partners for the votes since it was so close (and I think Eli voted Ex d1 too? Need to check.) DW/Eli probably not partners. Hmm, in which case that would make the team exactly Rag/FG/DW or Rag/FG/Eli if I keep my town core. Maybe that works?

Need to look back at more stuff. But maybe I can narrow this down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom