• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

I'm...still not sure I understand.

I was saying I could say the same about you about not quite knowing why you stand where you stand.
right

which would have been a level of attempting to figure out where to stand that I have not seen out of your slot

you have reads but no visible process and it bothers me

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm still quite convinced the lack of any repeat visits is an issue and Rag I still don't see why you think the RBer is more useful elsewhere when they have a kill and a rolecop to look for the hider with and the RBer is incapable of finding them anyways

I think a wider spread is better because it makes it harder for mafia to get a bonus kill. I'm not afraid of a false green check.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
right

which would have been a level of attempting to figure out where to stand that I have not seen out of your slot

you have reads but no visible process and it bothers me

Its relatively typical for minish i think. She relies almost entirely on meta reads iirc and so most of her reads boil down to things like "this feels like town ex to me" or "this feels like scum ex to me". Anecdotally, she's got a pretty good track record at reading correctly and a combination of the respect she commands and her ability to carry herself in a conversation means she can push lynches pretty well. For these reasons she's generally considered a strong town player.

although if that is the case why not just have the hider holster and play this mountainous lel

Its relatively typical for minish i think. She relies almost entirely on meta reads iirc and so most of her reads boil down to things like "this feels like town ex to me" or "this feels like scum ex to me". Anecdotally, she's got a pretty good track record at reading correctly and a combination of the respect she commands and her ability to carry herself in a conversation means she can push lynches pretty well. For these reasons she's generally considered a strong town player.
okay but one would imagine that even if I had strong meta on the slots I have commented on that

A - I would be doing things to get more content to read out of them to be sure of my reads

B - I would be interacting with the slots I don't have strong meta on to try and get content out of them

and neither are really true, like, at all?

Ragnarokio

although if that is the case why not just have the hider holster and play this mountainous lel
hider can't holster

I also think their actions are positive EV

literally I don't think she asked a single (non-rhetorical) question in her entire ISO

Ragnarokio

its true that minish has been playing a pretty lukewarm game today. I think her day 1s are typically relatively strong too. I'm reading it more as lack of attachment to the game (possibly because of irl stuff, but idk) more than some sort of attempt at not drawing attention though.

I think it's the worst look of anybody with enough posts for me to have a fleshed-out read on them

Ragnarokio

Its pretty weak but its not terrible for a day 1 case.

I still prefer exlight.

Thing is Morbin is probably town if Sean is a wolf because when Morbin bussed me it doesn’t feel like they are repeating that with Sean here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom