• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Recomendations Thread

Austin

Austin
Golden Sun and its sequel. Pretty much the only games I'll play on a portable system when I'm at home.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Golden Sun and its sequel. Pretty much the only games I'll play on a portable system when I'm at home.

Those are GBA games not GB/C games... sorry but you should know the difference by now. Those games don't apply to this thread.
also I thought I would mention:

- Dragon Warrior 1 & 2, and 3
- Shantae
- Harvest Moon 1, 2, and 3
- Kid Icarus - Of Myths And Monsters
- and Survival Kids

First and foremost, Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2. The latter especially. I can not tell you how much I love that ancient game. An awesome map, cool "slot" machines that gave you new power ups, and carrots! Bunny Ears beat Capes any day of the year in my book. Plus, Wario was actually downright evil that game too.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Duck Tales, Duck Tales, Duck Tales. I am saying this mostly because I currently cannot find that game and remember how much I loved it. While looking I also stumbled across Donkey Kong Land 2, played a bit, it's good. Also DK Country 2 for GBA, also very good. I liked Mortal Kombat on GBA and actually liked the Banjo Kazooie game (Rare come back to Nintendo, everyone knows you've lost your touch since you left). There isn't much from my experience that I have played, because all my time was spent on Pokemon.

I can't believe I didn't say this earlier, but definitely Tetris. The awesome puzzle game now on a handheld. One of the best parts about it was if you went multiplayer. Player 1's pictures was Mario and Player 2's picture was Luigi. It also had some awesome music.

And here's another Mario title: Dr. Mario. I remember there being one on the gameboy.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Besides the obligatory pokemon mention, Donkey Kong and the original Super Mario Land, both for GB. I still have those and play them quite a bit.
I remember Game and Watch Gallery 3, that one was great, but I lost it a long time ago :(

i thought super mariod eluxe was soooo overrated, its good but people talk about it like its a completely different mario game to the original, yeah sure its more colourful and the you can move backwards but theres nothing new and dont see why everyone makes it out as though its worthy of calling it a different game.

anyway, metal gear solids is great on gbc, metroid 2 is (according to ratings) the worst metroid game ever made but still amazing.

Super Mario Land
Kirby's Dream Land
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Land
Metroid II: the Return of Samus
LoZ: Link's Awakening
Tetris

metroid 2 is (according to ratings) the worst metroid game ever made but still amazing.
You sir have looked at the wrong ratings.
A)Metroid II is an excellent game, certainly better than the first
:cool:You didn't play or see a review of Metroid Prime Pinball, did you?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hmm...

Final Fantasy Legend I/II/III
Final Fantasy Adventure
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
Dragon Warrior Monsters
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Wario Land II
Wario Land 3
Donkey Kong Land I/II/III

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, you must get Mario Kart Double dash for the gamecube and the rest of the Zelda titles for it.

DS:
Mario bros/kart
Harvest Moon
Proffessor Layton and the Curious village/Diabolical box
Animal Crossing Wild World
Scribblenauts
Drawn to life/next chapter
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass

I recommend Monster Hunter Tri for Wii. It's kinda like Zelda but without temples :) You just get on different quests and kill huge monsters that are like bosses. And to help everyone's complaint about recent Zeldas, you can kill bosses however you want to.

Chibi Robo! for Gamecube. You're a 4inch tall robot, cleaning up a house. How awesome is that! seriously, get it. You won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom