• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Progress

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I beat the Elite Four and the Champion just earlier, and just now caught myself a Mewtwo with an Ultra Ball.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just beat the Elite Four and the Champion today, and I've gotta say that they did a marvelous job. I don't think I've ever been this impressed with a Pokémon game before. Everything from the exterior to the interior; from the characters to the Pokémon; from the designs to the effects was executed brilliantly. It left me speechless, and I felt completely submersed within the game. Right now I'm kind of wandering around and checking out what happens post game.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I just beat the Elite Four and the Champion today, and I've gotta say that they did a marvelous job. I don't think I've ever been this impressed with a Pokémon game before. Everything from the exterior to the interior; from the characters to the Pokémon; from the designs to the effects was executed brilliantly. It left me speechless, and I felt completely submersed within the game. Right now I'm kind of wandering around and checking out what happens post game.

Except of course the parade, where "these 5 heroes saved everybody" Excuse me Professor, but 3 of them didn't do jack. One went on about dancing all game and sucking, the other complained about sucking and went on sucking, the other just tra lal allalaed and sucked, and then That one girl kinda sort of helped though even though I probably would have been fine with out her.

edit:

Also I beat the game earlier this evening, now I'm kinda thinking I'll try to breed some extras of things and catch as many things that are natively in X.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Let's see here. After a week of playing Pokemon X whenever I found free time, I have barely made any progress. The play time is clocked at 35:31. I have access to the 4th gym, but have not actually battled anyone there. Of the 179 Pokemanz encountered, only a mere 112 have been obtained, about 63%. My active party contains 16 loyal parters, which constantly have to be switched out to balance the current average level of 32. There are also three Pokemanz that I've dumped, one of which might be re-added. Fourteen other ones are in the "Planning" box in my PC, and can be switched to active, if needed. In other words, I won't beat this game for a while.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Just beat the Elite 4 about an hour ago. Now I'm sad because it's over, but I'll probably replay it again before the torchic event is over with.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one fan-girling over how awesome Calem is?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Beat the Champ and E4 a few days ago. And I have to say. The parade thing was really cool. I felt like I was there and it felt so... Epic I guess to be recognized as a true hero. And that final fight and cutscene with AZ... Oh my gosh a pokemon game that had a story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom