• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Game Informer Exclusive Video #4

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Man, Scaldera has some sick music.

I also like how when Link enters the Fire Temple he's sort of assaulted by the heat of the Fire Temple. Very realistic.

Same here.

New footage looks great, I can't wait for tomorrow when the post their Skyward Sword Video Preview!
I THINK it's tomorrow. At the bottom of the page, it says so.

I have two reasons to believe the rolling ball is NOT motion controlled.

1. In the video, Link slashes at a Keese with his sword. True, he is stationary at this point, but I think it would be very awkward and not intuitive if you needed to try to balance yourself and then delicately slice the sword.
2. Every other motion-based action has a prompt treating you like an idiot: dowsing, swimming, minecart riding.

I don't hope that Mario Galaxy ball will dominate the Fire Temple too much... It doesn't fit an action-adventure in my opinion. It's too playfull.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
^ How is rolling on a ball going across a river of deadly lava playful?

Damn! I wanted to see more of the Scaldera boss fight. The only completely new thing here is the scene where Link enters the 'Fire Temple'. We've seen the Scaldera clip in the coverage trailer, the ball rolling in almost every trailer. Music in the Fire Temple is cool though :)

Can't wait to get this 10 minute 'Video Preview' tommorow, a tonne of confirmations shall arise!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom