• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Game Breaking Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
When you finish the goron mines and cross the bridge of eldin , the bridge breaks and if you save before going into the twilight realm , you start back near kakariko village with the bridge piece missing and cannot cross.
Did this happen to anyone else?
Is there a way to fix this? :sad:

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
I think there's a way around it. I know you have to put the bridge back later when you can go to Gerudo Desert...not sure if this is a glitch or not. Look around and see if there's another way, do you absolutely HAVE to cross it?

Unless you want to be stuck in the first 2 towns , you have to cross it.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Unless you want to be stuck in the first 2 towns , you have to cross it.

The next dungeon is Lakebed Temple, and as far as I know, you don't have to have access to Castle Town to get there... *thinks* Yeah you do...you have to bring Ralis to Kakariko to trigger the event that gives you the zora tunic, which you'll need for Lakebed Temple. But there is another bridge you can use. Problem is I forgot where it is....run around Hyrule Field, keep checking your map. I hope I'm right, it would suck if you had to start over.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
The next dungeon is Lakebed Temple, and as far as I know, you don't have to have access to Castle Town to get there... *thinks* Yeah you do...you have to bring Ralis to Kakariko to trigger the event that gives you the zora tunic, which you'll need for Lakebed Temple. But there is another bridge you can use. Problem is I forgot where it is....run around Hyrule Field, keep checking your map. I hope I'm right, it would suck if you had to start over.

Actually I am talking about the part before you go to the twilight lanayru province.

This is a known issue in Twilight Princess and unfortunately there is no way to cross the bridge at all after it's destroyed, meaning that you have indeed broken the game. Sorry, but you're are going to have to start your game again, I'm afraid there is no alternate path or any way to cross the bridge once it's destroyed and you are on the Eldin side.

Next time you should save the game after entering the Twilight, or save it before you cross the bridge.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
This is a known issue in Twilight Princess and unfortunately there is no way to cross the bridge at all after it's destroyed, meaning that you have indeed broken the game. Sorry, but you're are going to have to start your game again, I'm afraid there is no alternate path or any way to cross the bridge once it's destroyed and you are on the Eldin side.

Next time you should save the game after entering the Twilight, or save it before you cross the bridge.

Oh well .:sad: Can someone lock this thread , the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom