• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

T

tag12895

This is something that could have been patched if the Wii had better online infrastructure.

O

Occaflute

I played through the game, did the thunder dragon first, had no problems, and then I think 1 month later Nintendo anounnounced the glitch that could potentially make you unable to advance. I was pretty confused, but still had a good laugh, though at first I was scared out of my mind because I was near that part in hero mode.

There's a Wii Patch channel out for this.
Avoid this or not, there's nothing to worry about.

Glad to know about this glitch! I nearly did the Thunder Dragon first on my play through for hero mode but I did Farore first and Thunder Dragon second because I listened to Fi. Good thing because I would have been pretty upset if it happened to me because I have an overwhelming tendency to talk to NPC's and being that the goron helps trigger the glitch...ya

W

Wind Waker

Here's another thing: For all you people with this problem who have their Wii connected to the internet, there is a Skyward Sword Save Channel on the Wii Shop Channel. Somehow it fixes it and makes it all better. PM me if it helped at all!:D

*Edit*
P.S. Nintendo needs to check their games better. All of the Zelda games have some sort of glitch in them.

O

OmarLink

theres a patch (or somehing like it) that you can download from the shop channel for free that solves that problem, you should check it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom