• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

I kinda' want to glitch the game (already beat SS - I should just create a duplicate file when I get to that part again). I glitched some parts in TP before and it was pretty fun, but I also worry if doing it too many times can potentially damage the CD or the game itself.

A

ABXInferno

It doesn't happen to everyone or even most people, but it's only possible (as far as is known) when the thunder dragon quest is done before either of the other two. I believe that no one has experienced the glitch when doing the Thunder Dragon last so that's why they linked the glitch to completing it earlier.

It occurs if you talk to Golo the Dragon again after you finish getting the portion of the song

This glitch fits for me. I always talk to people when I come past them. So if I did the Thunder Dragon's part first, I guess I would have to start all over. Well I'm glad I just started with the Faron Woods, because I wanted to do it in order. Luckily I'm now informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom