• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future weapons!!

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Already done. It's called Roc's Feather. It lets Link actually jump.

And um, swords and bombs are way more violent than guns, guns can just shoot someone and most of the time they will die one hit without alot of blood spewing out. Swords slice into the body, how is that not violent?
And bombs, they can blow you into tiny little bloody pieces.
Zelda just makes these things look less violent.

Ohh yeah i forgot about rocs feather. But acttually that would be nice to have in a 3d zelda. and yeah swords and bombs are more violent than guns. Zelda just makes them look less violent than them. oh yay a present. what? a timer? *booooooooooooooooooooooooooom* *bloody pieces fly all over*

hsb39

Why so logical?
Ohh yeah i forgot about rocs feather. But acttually that would be nice to have in a 3d zelda. and yeah swords and bombs are more violent than guns. Zelda just makes them look less violent than them. oh yay a present. what? a timer? *booooooooooooooooooooooooooom* *bloody pieces fly all over*

Hmm... I dunno, I think that Zelda's already have a pretty good jump system in place.

hsb39

Why so logical?
While they do have a decent jump system in place what about using the boots as like a way of getting up onto a ledge faster, getting onto the ledges you couldn't climb up on, and getting past impassable gaps and such. What about that?

It could be done, but I don't know if it would be needed, we already have things like the hookshot to help with climbing.

Zarom

The King
actually it can break alot of puzzles:)

Actually, I think Din's Fire is not very useful. It breaks a lot of puzzles? No. It breaks only two puzzles in the game. And they are both in the Shadow Temple. The first one being to light all torches to enter this dungeon. And somewhere in the temple, there are two wooden walls that only burn using the Din's Fire (I've tried with the Fire Arrows and it didn't work. :)) Speaking of Fire Arrows, they can easily replace the Din's Fire.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Maybe a enhanced longbow with some attachment that let's you snipe like the hawk's eye but it stay's there and you can alway's switch between modes. Also like besides fire and ice arrow's how about poison arrow's or lighting arrows, that would be cool, and a automatic fire function that you could upgrade it with to.:nerd:eek:.o

V

voltarrow

both byrna and pacci canes should make a come back, that would be cool!!!
and also the magic meter.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
What if they had the crossbow instead of the bow? Like the clawshot instead of the hookshot in TP or the switchhook instead of hookshot in OA.

O

Ozzy_Link19

I would love to see a Crossbow gun, just because I think it would be a weapon that would definitely make some serious use of the Wii Motion Plus. It's like having a gun in a Zelda game but without actually having guns.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I like to see a new long range weapon for Link to use. For example magical spear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom