• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Future Adventure Map Possibilities

So far we've only seen the first LoZ used for an Adventure map. What other ones would you like to see? Personally I think Adventure of Link would be cool because it's one not nearly as many people are likely to know very well. It also keeps with the 8-Bit theme, and has a really great overworld song.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think the layout of the Adventure Map is going to change. Considering I've played on the Master Quest Adventure Map, II can truthfully say that the layout is the same as the original Adventure Map. The only difference is what content is available per map.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Since we're getting a Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask pack, I'd love to see 8 bit versions of those overhead maps.

twilight_princess_full_map_by_zantaff-d60un1t.jpg

Top of the map would be an 8 bit sky, then below that from left to right, 8 bit frozen mountains, 8 bit Zora's Domain and 8-bit Rivers.

Below that from left to right, 8 bit Desert Ruins, 8 bit Hyrule Field, 8 bit Hyrule Castle, 8 bit Death Mountain.

Then left to right below, 8 bit Gerudo Desert, 8 bit Lake Hylia, 8 bit Hyrule Field, 8 bit Kakariko Village.

Next is 8 bit Forest, 8 bit Forest Ruins, 8 bit Poison Area, 8 bit Caves, 8 bit Forest.

Below is 8 bit Forest mostly, with an 8 bit spring and village in the middle.

Then Majora's Mask.

Basically, this turned 8 bit.

Termina.jpg

New 8 bit items would be put it in too.

Hookshot replaced with Clawshot.
Dominion Rod added for awakening statues, revealing enemies.
Fishing Rod added for catching fish, revealing enemies.
Candle updated to Lantern.
Spinner added to cross paths to other areas.
Ooccoo added as "Restart Mission" tokens.
Iron Boots added to activate weight panels.
Ball and Chain used to break down barriers.
Raft, Ladder, Power Bracelet, Harp, Digging Mitts and Recorder removed for Twilight Princess Map.
Skulltulas replaced with insects.

Majora's Mask Items.
Pictograph reveals enemies in place of the harp or recorder.
Deku Stick catches webs on fire, to replace the candle.
Magic Bean replaces Digging Mitts to open new areas.
Water Bombs replaced by Powder Keg.
Raft and Ladder replaced by Land Deeds to unlock areas and Deku Nut to reveal enemies.
Power Bracelet replaced by Bombchus.
Bottles replaced Oocca/Harp/Recorder.
Skulltulas replaced with Bomber's Notebook pages.

I don't think the layout of the Adventure Map is going to change. Considering I've played on the Master Quest Adventure Map, II can truthfully say that the layout is the same as the original Adventure Map. The only difference is what content is available per map.

Well, it's also meant to be based on the first game's master quest. It might not mean anything, but that was the intention.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Anyone else notice how MM's map is more detailed than TP's ? and yet TP is the newer game. Hell even LOZ has a better map than TP.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
They could make a map based off of A Link To The Past maybe?

Anyone else notice how MM's map is more detailed than TP's ? and yet TP is the newer game. Hell even LOZ has a better map than TP.
I don't think it's a detail issue. I think it's whether or not they took a landscaping approach.
Honestly, It might get a little chaotic if they tried to incorporate screenshots and/or land-forms/scenery into the TP map.
Big fields wouldn't be an issue, but some of the narrower, thin, cramped parts would be harder to tell where the map started and ended.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom