• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny Thing I Found on Youtube...

I have seen this video multiple times a long time ago, and I thik he is almost 100% correct on everything he says about the timeline. :yes:

L

Lord Jabu Jabu

On all the rest of you points I see how you may be right, but I don't see a reson to to dismiss the hero's shade as being the one who banished ganondorf the first time, there's probably something I'm not seeing, so please give me you explanation of why you think so.

I have seen this video multiple times a long time ago, and I thik he is almost 100% correct on everything he says about the timeline. :yes:

read this whole page and see what the rest of us think.

L

Lord Jabu Jabu

I couldn't agree more, the problem was he didn't make it better only worse.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
While I really don't like this guy (actually, I like him about as much as I like The Twilight Saga. See my Harry Potter or Twilight thread to see how I feel about THAT waste of space), he did really have semi-strong supporting evidence to back the MaLink pairing. And I'm a sucker for that pairing.

L

Lord Jabu Jabu

sorry to drag this thread back from the grave but, I have noticed that he never posted the follow up that he promised. Another thing he got all wrong was that on all the gannondorf tries to take over there is a follow up lost in a distant land game. Alttp has Link's Awakening, Oot has MM, WW has PH, Tp is the only exeption, I origonally thought that SS was going to be twilight princess's but no.

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
Lol wow ocarinahero10s video is pushing half a million views now. Well first off, its outdated somewhat, and I always did have alot of problems with his timeline to begin with. But the important thing is, Nintendo of America sent that reply and it in now way reflects Nintendo of Japan. It has been confirmed by the makers themselves there is a timeline, but its impossible with the games we have for there to be a bulletproof one. So which one they follow is up for debate. Dont ever worry about what NoA has to say because at the end of the day, its gotta come from Japan for it mean anything!

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
He is incredibly arrogant in what he says and he has major flaws that really irk me. The MS sleeps forever after the end of ALttP, LA final boss has a form of Aghnium, this means Link has to have to have seen him before being the whole game was a dream. Both the Gilded Sword and Mirror shield don't look as similar to Hero's Shades Equipment. In the GBA version of ALttP the game featured The Palace of the Four Sword were the the broken Four Sword resides. I also disagree with his assumption that the Four Sword Is the forged MS. The Worst part is we have to convince the new members that he's wrong very often... I even admit I once believed him... Look at me now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom