• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Easy: Mass claim.

Hmm, personally I'm a little skeptical to this. But hey, if there are many others who want to do it this way, then of course I'm in.

Lol, so a RC isnt good enough proof? Fine then off me. Just remember, that its Draco and Pendio that are the ones leading the wagon. Just Saiyan....

A role claim can always be faked. Therefore I am of the opinion that they are not always trustworthy. However, if someone should role claim as cop for instance, and nobody else does, then it's pretty clear. But one shouldn't just trust any role claim, that's all I'm saying.

By the way, what wagon is being led by Dracomajora and me?

Kirino

Tatakae
Interesting idea Viral. What does everybody think of it? Should we do it? If so, when? Today or tomorrow? I think it could work. I'm still not entirely sure it's a good idea though. If we do it, we could do it today and not give the Mafia any time, or tomorrow so we could focus on current suspicions. Then we could use it tomorrow if we have no leads. Could be Viral trying to lead us into a trap, but we should consider it.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Well as stated it can be faked and apparently we have no cop to prove whos lying and whos not. But whatev, I still have mafia hot on my *** and Ive gotten too close for comfort so Im gonna get offed either today or tonight.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I am in accord. I have work tomorrow until 6pm USA central time, and I think I might be shopping for Magic cards after, but I can check and claim on my phone if I need to.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'll comply to this, considering it seems to be a quicker way to weed out the remaining scum.

Dracomajora said:
Could be Viral trying to lead us into a trap, but we should consider it.
Good point, but it's worth a shot, especially if every player role claims. Like I said, it would be a quicker way to weed out scum.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Well nothing about atticus isreally suspicous, just new to this game and is trying to squeeze as much info out of pastposts, or wherever possible. My suspicousions have been raised on GWAF, i have no reason to cite my evidence, it would just be me agreeing with those who believe she Mafia, wich would be usless, i feel that after all the evidence thats been poured on her we should lynch her simply to rest the case, and if she is Town we have an array of people who argued with her that may then be potiontal Mafia. I'm totaly for the Mass vote, we just have to get enough people on it. Last i've been wondering if we should persuade the Third party roles to role claim, such as the cop, or docter.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
GirlWithAFairy said:
Lol, so a RC isnt good enough proof? Fine then off me. Just remember, that its Draco and Pendio that are the ones leading the wagon. Just Saiyan....

... Super Saiyan? :P

I'll participate as well then. But when is the best time to do it? Today or tomorrow (Day 4 or Day 5)? I felt like we were making progress here and would hate to shift our focus, but whatever you guys feel is best.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm totaly for the Mass vote, we just have to get enough people on it. Last i've been wondering if we should persuade the Third party roles to role claim, such as the cop, or docter.

Cop and doctor aren't third party. Pretty sure they're town. Vig is third party, but it seems whoever it is helping town.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vig is usually pro-town. Serial Killers are the 3rd party variant. They win once everyone is dead, whereas vigs win with the rest of the town.

Anyways, I think that's a unanimous yes for mass claim.
I'm trying to think of ways where it can blow up in our face, but I got nothing major. I recommend people try to think of the top 7 town "auto-in" roles before we do this. Well, it should be easy since we already know our own, so we only need to think of 6 others.

I bet Mafia are thinking of fake claims (or maybe even had them provided for by Rainy) but I think this is in the bag. We should do this whenever possible. Like.. right now if you guys want, because I'm at a dead-end with my suspicions. I'm 50-50 on Pendio, even less so on Furie, and no read on Atticus/LordDeath/PokaLink.

Kirino

Tatakae
As with Viral, I'm also at a dead end with my suspicions. I have some minor suspicions, but that's it. I'm ready. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I'm thinking now would be a good time to start. We don't want to give the Mafia anymore time to prepare. Also, if we wait till tomorrow, the Mafia could lynch the vig, cop, or doc. So yeah. I doubt the Mafia have fake claims. Unfortunately, I know very little about FMA, so I can't think of any of the roles. I know mine, but that's it. We have quite a few FMA experts here though, so that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom