• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I never said that. I said why would I make it so obvious that me and Axle were partners on day 1 on the slightest suspicion? Why would I just go and defend a fellow Mafia member like that, and make our connection so incredibly obvious? That would be very, very, VERY stupid if I were Mafia. Both of us would probably die. I'm a somewhat experienced player, and I wouldn't make such a stupid decision if I knew Axle was scum.

Also, I haven't flip-flopped. During day one, I was for lynching DH, and against lynching Axle. That remained until the end of day one, until the results twisted completely, in which case Axle was proven Mafia, and DH was shown to most likely be town. The, I suspected TMS, as he was obviously scum, and VM and MFS. I haven't flip-flopped at all, and saying I did is just plain stupid. I haven't diverted attention either. I constantly brought the suspicions against me up. Your suspicions are just plain lies, and make no sense.

Riddle me this: why would I get TMS and MFS killed if I were Mafia? The Mafia was doing awful, so if I were Mafia, I would never get two of my fellow Mafia members lynched. Also, like Ky said, it only makes sense that out of me and TMS, one would be town, and one would be Mafia. It only takes a bit of logic to figure out that this is most likely true, and TMS was scum.

All of the "evidence" you have against me, is just you looking at every single sentence, making things up and giving one small possible reason that I could be Mafia if you look closely.

I suppose there is a little bit of small evidence against me, if you look really closely, but the evidence in favor of me being town majorly outweighs the evidence against me.

I think GWAF would be a good nightkill target.

Why would you off them? Could be for the same reason that ALIT is saying even if Im a townie Im being "a detriment to the town which will need to be handled ". They could have been hung out to dry with their behavior as apparently I am being with you saying your a townie but Im a good candidate for a night kill. Like here, give her a neon sign saying "Night Kill" because shes being reckless. Well Im waiting for a good explanation as to why you are townie. Ive listed my reasons why I feel your suspicious, whether they make sense to you or not is not the point because youre the one being accused for one reason or another. You just have to give me a reson to no longer feel suspicious which I really dont feel youve done. If Im being overly analitical please call me on it because Ive been extremely bored lately and its been one of those weeks.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Not really sure where we're going with this especially given this recent pendulum of accusations between Jenn and Draco.

Vigilante, don't waste your vote on Jenn. While her strategy is detrimental to the town, it's best to strike someone more likely to be a mafia member like GaroXicon or Durion. I could be wrong, however. Since Jenn doesn't have much, if any, mafia experience she could potentially have fallen into the same sink hole as MFS earlier in which case it would be in the best interests of the town to decapitate here immediately.

As of now, my strategy is to continue hammering Viral. We absolutely need to lynch him today because he is a dangerous scum member.

Kirino

Tatakae
Why would you off them? Could be for the same reason that ALIT is saying even if Im a townie Im being "a detriment to the town which will need to be handled ". They could have been hung out to dry with their behavior as apparently I am being with you saying your a townie but Im a good candidate for a night kill. Like here, give her a neon sign saying "Night Kill" because shes being reckless. Well Im waiting for a good explanation as to why you are townie. Ive listed my reasons why I feel your suspicious, whether they make sense to you or not is not the point because youre the one being accused for one reason or another. You just have to give me a reson to no longer feel suspicious which I really dont feel youve done. If Im being overly analitical please call me on it because Ive been extremely bored lately and its been one of those weeks.

Actually, yes. I think you are being extremely overly analitycal. You're taking every post and twisting it to make it seem suspicios. I'm not for nightkilling you because you're reckless; i'm for nightkilling you because I think legitimetely think that you're Mafia.

Again, it's unlikely that I would kill 2 mafia members, especially when the Mafia was doing so bad. That would just be a very stupid thing for me to do. Do you really think i'd be stupid enough to get 2 fellow mafia lynched at such a dangerous time? Also, how could I prove myself town? I have already given tons on reasons as to why i'm probably town, such as me defending Axle, and getting MFS and TMS. If you don't believe those reasons, then I don't know what to say, as it's obvious how those two reasons go in favor of me being town. Also, it's not me thinking your reasons don't make sense; they just don't make sense period.

Not really sure where we're going with this especially given this recent pendulum of accusations between Jenn and Draco.

Vigilante, don't waste your vote on Jenn. While her strategy is detrimental to the town, it's best to strike someone more likely to be a mafia member like GaroXicon or Durion. I could be wrong, however. Since Jenn doesn't have much, if any, mafia experience she could potentially have fallen into the same sink hole as MFS earlier in which case it would be in the best interests of the town to decapitate here immediately.

As of now, my strategy is to continue hammering Viral. We absolutely need to lynch him today because he is a dangerous scum member.

I might have missed this, but what exactly makes Garo and Durion likely to be Mafia?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
DracoMajora said:
I might have missed this, but what exactly makes Garo and Durion likely to be Mafia?

At this point, my sentiments are nothing more than a hunch.

Given that both are experienced players, however, it wouldn't hurt to glean more information about their roles after Viral is disposed of. The same scenario occurred earlier with Thareous and although he was townie, shady play tactics revealing little about participants will lead us nowhere.

For that matter, I'm not entirely trustful of you either, Draco, but it's a 70-30 balance leaning townie.

For now, my proposal is this:

1. Lynch Viral during this day.
2. Night kill GWAF if she continues her risky tactics harming the town.
3. Lynch Draco if GWAF is indeed town.
4. Pressure Garo and Durion to uncover their allegiances.

Worst case scenario is we're all townies bashing each other and all the scum are in the inactive pool waiting for replacements. Unlikely but probable nonetheless.

Kirino

Tatakae
At this point, my sentiments are nothing more than a hunch.

Given that both are experienced players, however, it wouldn't hurt to glean more information about their roles after Viral is disposed of. The same scenario occurred earlier with Thareous and although he was townie, shady play tactics revealing little about participants will lead us nowhere.

For that matter, I'm not entirely trustful of you either, Draco, but it's a 70-30 balance leaning townie.

Worst case scenario is we're all townies bashing each other and all the scum are in the inactive pool waiting for replacements. Unlikely but probable nonetheless.

I mostly agree with your plan. The last thing you said worries me though. The Mafia thus far seem to be lurking. Also, it seems silly to lynch me if GWAF is town. All of the evidence points in favor of me being town, and just because I get something wrong doesn't mean i'm scum. Well, i'm not very worried, since i'm confident that GWAF is scum.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???

Well at least I know Ill be avenged. I also find it highly unlikely that everyonehere is a townie.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
GirlWithAFairy said:
I also find it highly unlikely that everyone here is a townie.

As I stated above, I too am almost certain that someone among the active participants is scum but with four inactive participants the possibility remains.

With Raindrop sick and away for now, we should keep our own vote tally to track the progress of the game.

2-Viral Maze (Pendio, A Link In Time)
1-Dracomajora (GirlWithAFairy)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
If you're not scum, then the opposite end of the barrel points to Draco who we have no clear lead on as of now.
Not necessarily.

Procure the evidence or meet the light.
The burden of proof is with you, not me.

ALIT suspects Viral
Jenn suspects Draco
Draco suspects Me and Viral
DH suspectd Me Druion and Pendio
Pendio suspects Viral and DH based on the last post, maybe Im wrong?
Viral suspects Garo
So GWAF, do you, or do you not still think I am scum?

Draco, just so we're on the same page, do you still think I'm scum, or is it just Pendio and ALIT on my back now?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I believe DH had some earlier leads on Pendio which were interesting. Pendio is the perfect player to lurk in the shadows and strike. With mid experience and consistent mid level activity, he seems like an average player but perhaps is scum or even the Godfather. What are everyone's thoughts on Pendio?

GirlWithAFairy said:
Then we have come to stagnant waters my friend. Would you rather truce it or keep going toe to toe with me?

There's always the possibility you're both scum. As I said earlier, Jenn made some rookie mistakes which made her appear scummy but is not necessarily mafia.

With five or so days to go until the night period, we'll need to finalize our proceeding game plan soon.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I believe DH had some earlier leads on Pendio which were interesting. Pendio is the perfect player to lurk in the shadows and strike. With mid experience and consistent mid level activity, he seems like an average player but perhaps is scum or even the Godfather. What are everyone's thoughts on Pendio?

There's always the possibility you're both scum. As I said earlier, Jenn made some rookie mistakes which made her appear scummy but is not necessarily mafia.

With five or so days to go until the night period, we'll need to finalize our proceeding game plan soon.

I honestly havent had a chance to gauge Pendio yet. I suppose I can look into him....

We cant both be scum because weve been at each others throats drawing too much attention to each other. It would have to be one of us or neither of us.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
GirlWithAFairy said:
We cant both be scum because weve been at each others throats drawing too much attention to each other. It would have to be one of us or neither of us.

Derp. What I meant to write is there's a possibility that both of you are town.

Also, regarding Viral's question:

GirlWithAFairy said:
So GWAF, do you, or do you not still think I am scum?

We need to get the ball rolling. No one has a significant number of votes on their head with Viral leading at two.

Kirino

Tatakae
Draco, just so we're on the same page, do you still think I'm scum, or is it just Pendio and ALIT on my back now?

I'm rather suspicious of you, and am close to voting for you.

As for Pendio, he seems like a perfectly average player. He doesn't seem very suspicious to me, but should be watched.

Also, I would like to bring up Linkdude74. Besides Ky's suspiciouns, he has been lurking in the shadows. I know he's been on, as I see him in the SB all the time. It's likely that lurkers can be Mafia in a situation like this. I suggest the vig nightkill either GWAF or LD74.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom