• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FSA Overlooked

Have you played FSA and did you like it?

• I havn't played yet but really want to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I havn't and don't plan on it.

• Yes and it was amazing! I love Multiplayer and single player.

• Yes it was fun but I only played single player mode.

• Yes and I didn't like it for whatever reason.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tictalk

Anouki
Now don't hate me because this is my opinion, but In my top five FSA ranks higher than OoT. Before you have a heart attack it is mainly because I played MM before OoT and it was nothing compared to that. Plus FSA had as much content as OoT if not a tiny bit more! There was was so much stuff, temples, heart containers. bosses, and mini games. But I'm not here to hate on OoT it is an amazing game and deserves its position as one of the best games ever, and for those of you who care to me FSA is number 2 and OoT is number 3 by a tiny bit. Anyway the reason I'm here is to give credit where credit is long over due. FSA was a great and extremely overlooked game and if you haven't played it yet you will have so much fun playing it alone or with a friend. I strongly recommend it to you!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I've played it in both single player and multiplayer mode, and, really, I've got to say the single player mode is just plain boring. However, playing it with even one friend really makes the game enjoyable and much easier to beat. So I like the game, just not in single player mode.

I LOVED FSA I just hated the fact that each player needed a cartrdge, gba and cord to play. Why couldnt nintendo have it so all each player needed was a gamecube controller?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I only played FSA in single player, although I can say I enjoyed it somewhat. I beat the game in 4 hours, so I can't say it gave me length. But it WAS entertaining and I'm certain that if I had GBA to GC link cables, I would've had a much better time what with shadow battles and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom