• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Frequently Returning Characters/Cameos

In a nutshell, would you like to see any supporting characters from previous game rear their faces once more? Should they be given an important role or only seen briefly in a scene or two?

While some characters like Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are series mainstays, few others are as enduring. Two frequently appearing modern characters are Tingle and Beedle. Tingle made his debut in Majora's Mask, starred again in Oracle of Ages, The Wind Waker, The Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures, and spawned a series of Japan-only spin-offs available for the DS. Beedle has appeared in The Wind Waker, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and most recently, Skyward Sword.

Are there any other NPCs you deem worthy of frequent returns? Should the greedy Linebeck star for a third time? Or would you like to see more side stories involving the Ordonian children from Twilight Princess?

After Wind Waker, I don't ever want to see Tingle's fairy face again. Beedle, I could do without as well. What I want to return is a Sheikah companion, like Impa, recently a major character in Skyward Sword. It doesn't have to be Impa or Sheik by name specifically, but I've always been a fan of Link's warrior friends and I hope more show up.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Navi is the one who really needs to come back. She is the most famous character besides Link and Zelda, and she was was only in a single game. Then there's also the fact that Link spent a whole game looking for her. I mean I've waited most of my life to know where she went. Where is she? I mean am I the only one who wants Navi back?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Besides Tingle? Midna, definitely Midna. I'd actually love to see the Twili race again in general. I thought they were too underdeveloped, and they need more backstory. Perhaps we'll see a sequel to TP sometime soon? The sages build a new mirror into the Twilight Realm?

I also wouldn't mind seeing Fi again. Unfortunately, we'd need the Master Sword again in order to see her, and there's only one timeline in which the Master Sword could come back (child).

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I would love to see the twili in a future game! But I guess that isn't really answering the question. It would be great to see some of the old helpers back in cameo appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom