• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forum Merger Discussion/Suggestions

Very few names are on the remain banned list. And so far it has been used on ZI already with more than a few questions among the members there.

This was just in the case of one member, of whom Jimmy wanted to ensure never got another shot for a whole bunch of reasons. Of course to the ZI folks, it felt odd because said person had not done anything wrong at the ZI boards yet. But it was a condition of this whole merger.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Very few names are on the remain banned list. And so far it has been used on ZI already with more than a few questions among the members there.
Please tell me Lexy isn't allowed back.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This was just in the case of one member, of whom Jimmy wanted to ensure never got another shot for a whole bunch of reasons. Of course to the ZI folks, it felt odd because said person had not done anything wrong at the ZI boards yet. But it was a condition of this whole merger.
Please do not let the raving Link fanatic, whatever her name is on ZI, stay unbanned. She has done horrible things to the users here including threatening and stalking a user, to the point where said user was cared she'd come to her house.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

I second Lexy being on that list, what she did was far worse than Snow Queen, and completely unacceptable.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Please tell me Lexy isn't allowed back.

Please do not let the raving Link fanatic, whatever her name is on ZI, stay unbanned. She has done horrible things to the users here including threatening and stalking a user, to the point where said user was cared she'd come to her house.

I second Lexy being on that list, what she did was far worse than Snow Queen, and completely unacceptable.

Are these gonne be responded to? Because I agree completely but nothing's been said regarding it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm hoping it just means she will remain unbanned.
Please don't say that. You don't know what she did and how horrible she was to the community. It's far better she, of all people, is not allowed to come back. If Snow Queen can't return, Lexy shouldn't either. Several people are in agreement on this.

Reactions: Dan

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Because if they joined the site premerge it wouldn't be fair to kick them out just because the two get merged. Also, because Nathan said so.
Unless they joined the site because of the merge, thinking it'd be a sneaky way to get unbanned. Considering the timing, I highly doubt this isn't the case.

And I've got nothing against Nathaniel, but when somebody is so horrible to this community that nobody wants them to return because they're genuinely afraid of her because she's a stalker, then they should be banned on the other site. I don't care if she had been a member of ZI for years, ZD is the bigger site and she was nothing more than a strain on this community. She should still be banned.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Because if they joined the site premerge it wouldn't be fair to kick them out just because the two get merged. Also, because Nathan said so.
Even though we may be considered as a different site, the baggage that comes with combining both sites needs to be managed in such a way that users who were a hazard to user safety on either site before the merge need to stay banned. As both Nathanial and Djinn have mentioned, there will be a clean slate mentality going into this. However, some users will not be allowed back under any circumstances. More than this, I don't think I can say. Just know, @Tristan, that user safety is 100% being taken into consideration by the staff.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Hello @Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Do you think we can have an update on the merge soon? It is after TPHD releases.

I noticed that the main site of ZeldaInformer is kind of dead.... Despite there being a brand new Zelda game releasing, you guys seem very slow on news, and you haven't really been doing daily debates regarding thag, so I assume you are hard at work for the merge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom