• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Those Who Believe in "Sleep"

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
You're warned, the following dream is EXTREMELY weird and I'm actually still trying to figure it out. Here goes:

I was at the middle of school (like 5th grade, it was a long time ago) and we had to go to a presentation in the gym. So, when it finished, a kid came close to me and started pestering me. I was very impulsive and couldn't take it, so I broke his hand.

That's not all. He started to playfully twist it and everybody was like "Wow!" and he said "Cool! Thanks man! I owe you one!" and just walked away with everybody checking out his rubber-like hand. As I said, I couldn't help going WTF there.

I have a lot of apocalyptic dreams like my hometown getting hit by a nuclear bomb. I also had this messed up dream where I was in my high school choir class, and then our teacher started slaughtering everyone, also there was gay sex >_>.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Okay then.

Well, I'm in the gifted program, and we always rode on this stupid daycare bus in elementary. I had a dream that the students and myself (the ONLY girl in this) were on the bus riding along something that always had an opportunity for you to change which way you wanted to go. Well, not going into much detail, it was very eerie. When we finally get where we're going, we lose Guy(for safety, but I really like this guy) and get back an old, very annoying and gross kid. D:

Gifted As In Super Super Smart Or Gifted as In The poeple trying to Teach and run the Program Are not Smart Enough to reconize Someone that is truly smart?

I have a lot of apocalyptic dreams like my hometown getting hit by a nuclear bomb. I also had this messed up dream where I was in my high school choir class, and then our teacher started slaughtering everyone, also there was gay sex >_>.
Also Mr Chicken, I Don't Wanna know what you do at your school on a friday.

On sencond though, Allow me in interduce you to Rebeca Black.:D:P

D

Deleted member 14134

Can anyone lucid dream? It's where you realize your in a dream and you can control the setting and most things in your dream. It's hard to learn how to do it and you often wake up when you realize your dreaming.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Yup. I even had a dream that I transformed into Ragnarok and destroyed Earth, and everyone waqs evacuated to Venus, and then, I was sent hurdling to the sun. I know, random

I don't sleep as often as the average human, but when I do, I have my fair share of dreams; usually bad ones (nightmares), and they can be quite bizarre on most occasions.

This one time I dreamt that I witnessed a murder in Kansas; it took place in a cornfield. Someone was bludgeoning what appeared to be a bearded old farmer with a shovel. The strangest thing is: I've NEVER been to Kansas; I only knew the setting of my dream based on a sign post. My dreams are usually "lucid," which means I typically have a great degree of control over them, but not this one, otherwise I could have saved the victim from his cruel fate. I've since remembered to not watch crime-dramas before bed.

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
I will share with you my oldest and most strangest dream that I can remember.

So, when I was a kid there was a commercial about a girl who fed ants milk and they grew bigger(to promote how milk makes you stronger and bigger when growing up.) Anyway I digress. So I had the dream that night after seeing the commercial, I was on the sidewalk and told the girl not to feed to ants sugar(why I said sugar but not milk I do not know) or the ants will grow, but she didn't listen so they grew big, and naturally we both freaked out as they started crawling on her house. I then jumped down a giant ant hill, and here's where it gets weirder-which then teleported me to the icy level of Banjo Tooie and I was actually Banjo and Kazooie and then I landed and thrived with the penguins.

I told you it was weird.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Aww, it could of been more scarier like that Cucco in the back in your sig :(

Anyway, I always had a dream that I would get eaten by one of my friends and we couldn't be digested. Some of us drowned in the icky jocky slime or whatever that is in our stomach.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Can anyone lucid dream? It's where you realize your in a dream and you can control the setting and most things in your dream. It's hard to learn how to do it and you often wake up when you realize your dreaming.

You should talk to Kokirion about this. He is into Lucid dreams and sayd it uses a lot of practise but is real cool to do.

Well, last night I only slept for 6 hours, but I had one dream:

I was walking with two random people (a guy and a girl) in the neighborhood my grandma lives in. All of a sudden I just burst into a sprint; I have no clue why. After a few seconds, I'm running towards the end of the neighborhood, and it's different from the actually place; there's a big circle of street around one house. To the left is a gate down a small slanted hill. A run towards it and my brother is chasing me. The first time, I beat him and get to the gate. But then, a few seconds later, I'm running towards the same hill. My brother is still chasing me too. This time, however, it's was is if I was wearing the Hover Boots. I slid past the gate and into a big golden fence. The dream ends and I wake up.

I've had my fair share of strange and sometimes awful dreams. Lucid dreaming sounds awesome, and I'm going to look into that a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom