• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler For All You Pokemon Fans

I have recently obtained a list of all the event Pokemon that will be available in 2011. a couple has passed and i missed them. here is the list of upcoming Pokemon and their dates.

Victini: Americas/Europe
March 6th-April 10th, Pokemon,
black and white only,
wifi only

celebi: Americas/Europe
Feb 21st-march 6th
Pearl, diamond platinum, heart gold, soul silver
at participating Gamestops

Shiny Suicune: Americas/Europe/Japan/Oceania
Feb 21st-Feb 27th
Pearl, diamond platinum, heart gold, soul silver
wifi only

for more information visit http://www.serebii.net/events/2011.shtml

Kybyrian

To add a little something to this, the Shiny Suicune that will be given away on Wifi from today to the 27th will be necessary for Zoroark in Pokemon B/W. If you already have one of the other Shiny Legendary Beasts that were given away via Wifi and at Gamestop the past month then those are also triggers for the event. The Celebi that they are giving away at Gamestop from today to March 6th (Release date!) is necessary to obtain Zorua.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Also, the Victini event will be starting on 4th march for EU because thats the day B/W come out in EU (good thing i preordered it!)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Don't forget the other 2 shiny legendary dogs! I have to go gt the Celebi! I have the Shiny Entei and Shiny Suicune, and will totally be attending the other two! I´m excited for Victini as well!

Kybyrian

Don't forget the other 2 shiny legendary dogs! I have to go gt the Celebi! I have the Shiny Entei and Shiny Suicune, and will totally be attending the other two! I´m excited for Victini as well!

The other Shiny Legendary Dogs already had their events and won't be offered again as far as I know. Raikou was the very first one at the beginning of this month.

If you already have one of the other Shiny Legendary Dogs that were given away via Wifi and at Gamestop the past month then those are also triggers for the event.
dog-lawyer.jpg
*ahem* Sorry, but not to rain on your parade, but the official title of this legendary trio is the Legendary Beasts, not Legendary Dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom