• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Foods you can no longer find but desire

Pepsi Jazz. I knew it was limited edition and drank so much of the strawberry variety that the thought of it makes me feel slightly nauseous, but the cherry vanilla and caramel types were great.

Same with diet cherry vanilla Coke and diet Pepsi Twist. More baffling is that the diet lime varieties are still available. Blechh.

I miss chocolate Skittles too, though my understanding is that everyone besides me found them revolting. Oh well.

Also, excuse the CapsLock in advance, but THEY BROUGHT BACK CRISPY M&M'S!!! Saw some at Wal Mart yesterday and almost missed them because the package is green for some reason.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I miss the smarties from the old days when they used to be full of E numbers not these natural colorants they use these days.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
I haven't see a store sell Sobe in a while, I really miss the Pine Colada ones. :'(

Edit: Ooh this thread is about food... There used to be a family run donut shop here a few years ago that sold the best chocolate donuts I've ever had. Sadly they went out of business and the family moved out of town.

^ I see Sobe in Canada and the US, but they replaced Sobe Lean with Zero Lifewater (I think that's what it's called?) so I haven't really bought any. I swear I saw the Pina Colada ones recently though, I'll have to check again.

That reminds me, I miss the Fuze drinks too. Those were discontinued in favor of Fuze green tea flavored "water enhancer" drops.

56 oz bottles of Nesquik... man I miss these.
WHgEoCw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom