• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Food You Hate?

LilyBeans

Suit Up!
I don't really like lasagna, or pasta or anything with too much cheese and tomato sauce really. :/

Cheese is gross. So are tomatoes.

I only take it on pizza, and then again I'm not really a fan of pizza.

Also, I don't like seafood.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I hate eggplant, all those flavorless vegetables, and broccoli. They're BEARABLE, and I'll eat them if I'm really hungry (or I don't want to offend people), but I really hate them. I also hate pasta that only has vegetables in it and nothing else. I love pasta but I just can't stand that…

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm really picky with what I eat.

I've always had an aversion to meat, especially pepperoni. It just smells and tastes awful, and why people want to put it on their pizza or anything else is beyond me. I never cared for bleu cheese dressing either.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This is my absolute number 1:
witlof2.gif

Followed by:
american-pancakes-1-123448_L.jpg

And last but not least:
garnalen216xo.jpg
tonijnsalade.jpg

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Anything Minty, and also Black Licorice. I hate all licorice, but Black is the worse because it smells the most awful.

I can't think of any other edible item that produces that much stink, and to that level of stink.
Not only can I not stand the taste, it's SO BAD that I can't even stand to be in the same room as it... that's pretty bad.

And strangely enough, I like minty smells- just not taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom