• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Food You Hate?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I can't really put a lot here :hmm:

I don't like black/blue/raspberries. I used to not like onions, but it was a childish dislike - like broccoli , and I got over it. There are some dessert dishes from my culture which are too sweet for my liking. I also had a bad first experience with chilies so I stay away from those :yes: Other than that, I can't really think of anything. There are some flavors I dislike, like buttery popcorn, or jalapeno flavored chips, and things like that, but not much that I actually hate.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
There are so many foods I dislike I can't even think of them all. :P

My main hate is Tomatoes. I can't stand those things.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Carrots
corn(depends)
green beans
peas
sweet potatoes
mushrooms
onions
ALL SPICY FOOD

and the list go on...I'm a picky ginger

Skunk

Floof
I'm not really into anything bitter... or that was once a living fish... or that was a cow...I think that's about all though. Oh, and I'm not really a fan of candy and most sweets, either.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I really don't like cheese. It tastes and smells disgusting, and I can't stand it on anything. The only exceptions are parmesan on pasta and ricotta in ravioli. I also don't like pizza. I dislike olives and peas, as well as anything that's spicy. I cannot handle spicy food at all. I also don't really like things that are filled with cream or have frosting, but that's also due to the fact that I'll get sick if I have too much frosting/cream. I also don't like whipped cream. I don't like any kind of dip or sauces, and I don't like burritos or tacos. I don't really like a lot of Mexican food, actually. I also dislike sweet potatoes. I don't like peppers, either. And I absolutely hate stuffing and cranberry sauce. I also don't like white chocolate.

I'm sure there are other foods I don't like, but that's all I could think of at the moment.

Bacon
Eggs
Any kind of seafood
Donuts
Any kind of nut
Green olives
Water Chestnuts
[more foods which I don't care to think of at the moment]

I'm moderately picky, but I'll eat pretty much anything outside of the list without hesitation. So, I'm not too difficult to feed I don't think.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
None.

Last summer, after I began to learn some of the culinary arts, something strange happened. My taste buds slowly, but surely, were becoming accustomed to more flavors and textures. Foods--such as onions, Cheerios, and tomatoes--that I once found to be disgusting were a daily parts of my meals.

Some of my food combinations seem quite unorthodox might have contributed to this. I pretend applesauce is softened butter and use it in the same manner. There is also a salad dressing that I make from Greek yogurt, not like I need anything to go with my lettuce or anything, but it nonetheless seems weird. Luckily, none of my originals have leading to a 911 stomach pumping.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
There are some that would make me throw up if I ever ate them, and just looking at them makes me gag. Literally. I'll list some here:

Ketchup
Mustard
Mayonaise
Mayonaise
MAYONAISE
ANY kind of Salad Dressing
Nacho cheese sauce
Easy Cheese
Any kind of Cream sauce, or like Clam Chowder or something

Gosh I could keep going. I know I'm picky -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom