• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time First Playthrough

A

aoeder

It took me about 50 hours to beat Ocarina of Time 100% on my first playthrough.

I was 6 when I first played it, and I wasn't very good at it. It took me more than a year and my dad had to help me.

D

Drackouth

My first play through took about 57 hours. but my first 100% playthrogh ( gold skullutas, heart pieces,ect.) took about 80. (plus, i never died!!)

Dude, there is NO WAY you beat it that quickly on your first try. It takes 16 hours just to get the spiritual stones, and even thats quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dude, there is NO WAY you beat it that quickly on your first try. It takes 16 hours just to get the spiritual stones, and even thats quick.

LOL, no it doesn't! If you sidehop and ignore sidequests, getting the spiritual stones can take less than an hour if you are extremely quick. With glitches, you can beat the entire game in about 2 hours :P

I can't remember the exact time since it was 14ish years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was over 50 hours. If I could go back in time and time myself, we would know for sure :xd:

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Getting the Spiritual Stones only took about an hour for me, the Water Temple set me back, but only a little, so I guess... about 9 hours. :yes: But keep in mind that this was not a 100% run.

Edit: Okay, whoever gave me bad rep, is a moron. I did complete the game in about 9 hours, my first time through... I never mentioned OoT 3D, although I have it, I was talking about the original. :dry:

Last edited:
It took me around 60 hours to win OoT and that is just winning it not getting 100 per cent.
I was 23 at the time i did it.
I would have done it quicker only the game looked and sounded so good.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm still going through it for the first time. It is hard for me because I'm used to the modern thing in the series we're you actually know what your supposed to do. For a long time, I was just completely stumped as to what I had to do next.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, it took me a couple of weeks. And it was the first classic Zelda I actually got really involved in(TP was my first 3d console Zelda, which was pretty easy). So, I got stuck in most parts, and(i'm really ashamed of this) I had to use a walkthrough. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom