• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Game Console

The first videogame system I ever owned was the Nintendo 64. Coincidentally, the first games I played along with the hardware purchase were Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Little did I know I was experiencing revolution. I still dust off the old cartridges once in awhile and my N64 OoT copy is the most treasured game in my collection.

Mine was the NES, though i was playing it before i was sentient enough to know what it was and what i was doing. Good times. I remember having what i now know as the original LoZ and i think a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles game

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
First one that I ever played? That would be my oldest brother's SNES. First one that was actually mine? That would be the Wii which I bought with my own money.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My first videogame console was the Nintendo Entertainment System. I don't remember the first game I got, probably the original Mario Brothers.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Mine was a NES. I was born in '86 so had a NES from shortly after it was released and have fond memories of playing Mario 1, 2 and 3 as well as Duck Hunt all those years ago. There were probably other games I had but can't remember.

My first was the DS lite packaged with Nintendogs whn I was 9
I also got March of the Penguins and Math Play for it (both, terrible games) but my sis got Phantom Hourglass so that was one of my first.
First (and only)home console was a Wii with Mario Kart, Rabbids go Home, and Wii Sports Resort

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
My first console was the Nintendo GameCube. My parents got it for my sister and me for Christmas of 2004 or so along with Mario Kart: Double Dash and Animal Crossing. It's still sitting in my parents' room, I believe, hooked up to their TV, although we don't play it too often anymore.

R

Ranaeil

Mine was the NES. I had it a little while before I was able to get a SNES when they came out. Had to go over to my grandparents to play it, but it was technically my first system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom