• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire-Themed Dungeons

Beeker

Wild Card
I think Dragon Roost Cavern is considered a fire dungeon, so I'd say that one's my favourite, followed by the Goron Mines and the Fire Temple.

O

Oceanic

I think Dragon Roost Cavern is considered a fire dungeon, so I'd say that one's my favourite, followed by the Goron Mines and the Fire Temple.

The quote above me, yeah, it said my exact words.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I'm going to be different and say one from the 2D games. Turtle Rock from aLttP. It had one of my favorite bosses in the whole series: Trinexx. I also thought it was really clever how the dungeon weaved in and out of the side of the mountain allowing you to go back to the light world mid-dungeon to find fairies and whatnot.

And maybe the fire dungeon from MC comes second (can't remember what it's called). It's just pretty memorable to me for some reason. Oh, but Dragonroost Cavern had another one of my favorite bosses in the series. I thought that version of Gohma was very intimidating, especially with the music.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Goron mines definitely, it wasn't so confusing, and it had some very clever things to do with the iron boots.

E

Emera

The Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time was my favorite, 'cuase of Volvagia.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I'd say the Goron Mines, except the boss was way too easy. Other than that, probably Dragon Roost Cavern.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Goron Mines or the Fire Temple from OoT. Goron mines looked great and I loved how the temple was built. The only problems were the music and fact that it had water in it. The music wasn't all that interesting and it's a fire temple. Fire=no water
But the music from the OoT Fire Temple was amazing. It was spooky and thretening. But the design was really hard to figure out and there were some parts that were really frustrating.
Both had a pretty decent boss, But I would have to say that I like Fyrus more than Volvagia. He was just more fun to fight and I didn't find Volvagia all that intimidating.

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
alright my fav fire temple is alot different than what all you are saying. My fav fire dungeon was the 5th dungeon in OoA. That one was probably one of THE hardest dungeons i have ever encountered. You had to pretty much complete the whole temple in ONE specific route to get to the mini boss and get the teleport. But the route to get there was extremely hard i died like 5 times trying to do it. All in all it gave me a good challenge and i liked it. The boss was pretty fun but extremely easy compared to the work you had to go through to get to it.

Kybyrian

I actually really enjoyed the Dragon Roost Cavern, it was a great dungeon. Definitely one of the more enjoyable dungeons in the series as well. Goron Mines was also a very good dungeon, followed up by the Fire Temple in OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom