• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Rp Su

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well, I'm interested to see how this will work....

The land is Avenia. A dark shadow has crept across it, and the Heir of Avenia, Emeras, is the only one who can stop it. But he cannot do it alone.

Name:
Class:
Appearance:
Weapon: (Axe<sword<lance<axe, Magic, bow. Feel free to specify. Ex: Silver lance, iron sword, hand axe.)
Backstory: (optional)

Name: Emeras
Class: warrior
Appearance: He has the brightest green eyes in all of Avenia, the people say. His hair is platinum blonde, and he wears a forest green outfit (image.jpg but green) His sword is a bright silver, and boots black.
Weapon: sword: Falchion (Only main hero gets Falchion, doesn't break. EVER :P)
Backstory: Son of Lexus, King of Avenia. He doesn't act like a prince, however. He travels the land, fighting bandits and invading parties. He is kind and willing to help anyone who needs it, and willingly takes new members to his team.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've only seen people play this, but it sounds fun nonetheless. =)

Name: Harley Windell
Class: Archer
Appearance: Short red-ish hair in small ponytail, black tunic, grey pants, black gauntlets, chainmail chest armor underneath the tunic, black knee-high boots, dark eyes that are a little purple
Weapon: Bow and arrows, dagger (Bow will last 50 times, and the dagger will last 20 times)
Backstory: Her mother died at an early age for her, leaving her to the care of her father who taught her how to use a bow. After she turned eighteen her father wanted her to become a mercenary, and so she did just that. Since then she's been a lone mercenary, travelling for work.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
You're great, and I made an edit

Please list how many times you can use a weapon, anything between 20-50.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'd like to help, but sadly I wouldn't be posting much, and I would get lost when 1000 posts come before I can reply.

Storm

Usually in an RP, a lot of people post more than others. It then ends up being a 3 person "this is the regulars". Then someone comes back 100 posts later. But if you insist....

Name: Lupus
Class: Beserker
Appearence: Purple Robes resembling a Lone hero. Blonde Hair, Purple Eyes
Weapons: a holy sword (always sheathed), 2 handed sword.
Backstory: Lupus was once one of the Brothers said to defeat a Shadow demon in the Time of Paradox. Sadly he had to kill his brothers, and now he wanders from place to place with no real purpose.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
3 things...
1) What is the point of the holy sword? If you don't need it, don't keep it, there is an inventory limit.
2) Time Paradox- There is no Paradox in Avenia.
3) Weapon use #? How many times can it be used until it breaks?

BTW: Plot weapons cannot break. Those come later, usually to the main hero, but you will each get a plot/unbreakable weapon.

Last edited:

Storm

1) its there to be there
2) he's not from Avenia, obviously
3) Two Handed Sword 001 endurance (because I like to see a person fight with their fists just once

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
So it has one use?

And that sword just gave you less space for stuff. You will need to use it to keep it.

Storm

Yes. The sword has one use, and I don't need stuff. The Holy sword is important to him. No one may use it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
PS: Damage will be determined by rolling 2 dice. Players always go first. The turns will be in order of signing up, and each player gets one turn, and can counter.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Castor
Class: Archer
Appearance: Long black hair, pale face, gray clothes.
Weapon: Steel Bow (x32)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom