• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
WHY IS KROW LIKING EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD.

So anyway I’ve been meaning to post for a while but I had to run an errand and eat dinner and also come into possession of a headache so I was delayed. Also my motivation for this game is quite low so don’t expect much unless I manage to get aggravated.

I still have no idea where this came from.

90% sure Yiga is town.

Took me way too long to get this joke.

Pointless speculation is pointless. I’d love to lynch you again but for some reason you’re always town when I wanna kill you. So I’ll wait.

That doesn’t confirm you anything.

RVS is over when it’s over. Which is 24 hours tops.

Ew, “game-state”

That includes yourself you know.
What did you used to do on day one then, if everyone says there’s nothing to go off of all day instead of actually doing something then nothing will ever get done and the game will explode into oblivion. I know what I like to do.

Unvote

Vote: A Link In Time

I don’t understand in the slightest how Rubiks vote was suspicious and yes you should all vote for ALIT. All the reasoning so far in this game sounds like complete nonsense and ohmigosh the day ends tomorrow doesn’t it I should’ve done this ages agooooo.

I’m gonna be really busy tomorrow for like eight hours and idk if I’ll be able to get online but I’ll see what I can do.
It was a joke I would never actually think that to be true

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Since people keep pinging me: I am intentionally choosing to be less active on Day 1 this game so I can see if I can improve my Day 1 reads by trying a more hands-off approach. I will post more concrete thoughts closer to EoD.

All posting less on D1 does is hurt town, unless said person is a town power role (in which case you could make a case for staying out of the spotlight).

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Vote count 1
Moe: 2 (Rubik, Kirino)
Musicfan: 1 (Doc)
Funnier: 3 (Yiga, Krow, Deku)
Alit: 1 (Funnier)
Libk: 1 (Alit)
Doc: 1 (Music)

Not Voting: Moe, Storm, SMS, Libk

With 13 players alive, 8 votes are required to reach majority.

Day 1 ends on June 28th, 6:00 PM CST

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm here for a little bit, no promises for how long that is. I bet we won't be seeing much more from alit now that he's hit his 2 post requirement.
I think sms is town this game
Funnier is a lot more aggressive than normal which isn't weird but he's trying to say it's normal funnier which is certainly weird.
Kirino still looks bad for voting me, I'm not sure if that's what Rubik was looking for or not but he's oddly silent re: me given that his plan early today was to shift discussion towards me which failed on multiple levels. Perhaps he's already given up on anything in that front.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote count 1
Moe: 2 (Rubik, Kirino)
Musicfan: 1 (Doc)
Funnier: 3 (Yiga, Krow, Deku)
Alit: 1 (Funnier)
Libk: 1 (Alit)
Doc: 1 (Music)

Not Voting: Moe, Storm, SMS, Libk

With 13 players alive, 8 votes are required to reach majority.

Day 1 ends on June 28th, 6:00 PM CST
VOTE:Stormageden

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
hm nobody? Disappointing. I'll try to be around for phase end, no promises. Funnier lynch seems okay, kirino lynch optimal, alit lynch weak but understandable. Libk is a question mark right now. I expect doc to have something juicy for us soon. I dont really think lynching anyone else puts us above rand rate

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
So I read the first four pages, and the person who stands out to me most is Moe. I think he's being too quick to town read musicfan for making a post speculating about wolves in this game. I'm honestly a bit confused as to how Moe came to that conclusion when musicfan was responding to Pancake who isn't even a player in this game.

Also, ZD is really slow for me on campus WiFi for some reason, but I'll try to read the other four pages during lunch.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Alright. After catching up, I am still not impressed with Moe as his reads lack explanation, but I think his read on Kirino is a lot better than the haphazard town read on musicfan, and I find myself agreeing with it.

I ISO'd Kirino, and a good chunk of his posts don't add anything to the game. There are a few **** posts, a post explaining Fire Emblem characters, a naked vote for Moe, and a post where he says Funnier is voting me for a reaction. That last post is his best, but it's pretty obvious to point out.

Right now, I feel most comfortable voting here.

Vote: Kirino

Another person I am suspicious of but hesitant to vote is funnier. He's been a low poster this game, and his push on me is half-assed by his standards. My WiFi isn't loading his ISO right now, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't mentioned Moe or Kirino, who were pretty hot topics in the thread for a while.

As for a town read, I thought Krow's adamance at not wanting to lynch me when funnier suggested it came off as townie. I don't think Krow picked up it was a reaction test and saw funnier's vote as opportunistic.

Kirino

Tatakae
I ISO'd Kirino, and a good chunk of his posts don't add anything to the game. There are a few **** posts, a post explaining Fire Emblem characters, a naked vote for Moe, and a post where he says Funnier is voting me for a reaction. That last post is his best, but it's pretty obvious to point out.

I'm not sure why making posts that contribute little on Day 1 makes me a lynch target, especially when there are others who have contributed just as little or not at all. Do you actually think I'm scum, or is this a policy lynch?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I greatly disagree with that statement. In terms of original content I think I've done much more than kirino and I'm personally offended you would suggest otherwise

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I'm glad alit was able to post more than twice Kappa

Still waiting on doc though

I'm on lunch for a bit but not much longer. Definitely disappointed with the speed of the thread but then again I guess I'm the one usually driving that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom