• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Funnier obviously has nothing on @A Link In Time and is just pressuring and fishing for reactions, but I'd be interested in hearing from ALIT as well, especially what he thinks of Moe and the bandwagon on him. Same with @Libk and @Storm.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ALiT is not a bad wagon because based on my one game of experience with him, he seems like the type to lurk pretty hard as scum. Idk his typical town play, though—it could be something he does regardless early game.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
ALiT is not a bad wagon because based on my one game of experience with him, he seems like the type to lurk pretty hard as scum. Idk his typical town play, though—it could be something he does regardless early game.
he usaly dosnt post much the first day if at all.

I gave Krow permission to like every post in a roleplay. You know not the meaning of likespqm

Don't worry about it Deku, I figured it may not be accepted outside of your personal threads, so I expected this somewhat.

I give Krow permission to like literally every post I've made on this forum.

Please and thank you.

same as above

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
c8c3fcab34140ec30f15ab6a8cb95c2a.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier obviously has nothing on @A Link In Time and is just pressuring and fishing for reactions, but I'd be interested in hearing from ALIT as well, especially what he thinks of Moe and the bandwagon on him. Same with @Libk and @Storm.
This guy gets it. For some reason the people I play with all the time don’t. shrug
You seem to be channeling more Moe than funnier this gsme imo. Moreso than Moe himself even. And I've been vocal before about how much I dislike Moe's style. Right now, for me, it's either you or him.
It’s probably just the headache. Though your reason for voting me is literally the most average funnier-does-this-all-the-time reason I can hardly believe it. Also I find your play style scummy literally every game but it doesn’t mean your scum.
Actually lurking isn’t like him at all in my experience.
My thoughts? I need to try and read it. Though tbh I think I've played with Moe like, once. Maybe
Have you played with Kirino before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom